Scottish Junior Cup Round Two

glensmad

Quite possible not a single north team , and there are about 40 of them, make the last 64.

That would be some embarrassment.

Maybe so, you don't need to keep banging on about it though. Population and shinty are big factors.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope the Saughie lot will know to get the train to Nairn for the City game. Family stuff going on, but definitely hoping to escape for the Lithgae clash. Hope to meet you there, I'll be wearing something obvious I haven't thought of yet, I'll let you know.

You'll know me because FuzzyBear and his chums are on my bus. Just look for a dapperly dressed chap surrounded by a bunch of paraffins and you'll have found me.

According to their website they okay at Cromdale park in Cromdale, that's just up from Nethy Bridge. I've never been to it, but I've drove past it many a time on the way to Elgin

post-12982-0-74736900-1445467721_thumb.j

post-12982-0-57748800-1445467762_thumb.j

post-12982-0-31179100-1445467781_thumb.j

Spey Valley v North aces Dufftown on a cold, wet May evening last season...

No supporters bus being run is a bit of a poor show there for me for a club like arthurlie.

I'm quite surprised by that and thought the club would even put one on albeit a joint bus for the diehards/ elderly guys to join the players bus, we do that quite often .

Their Are letting the diehards and elderly But the scenario was treated completely wrong cause i asked for a possibilities of a seat and is a bad way to treat the young supporters of the club

No supporters bus being run is a bit of a poor show there for me for a club like arthurlie.

I'm quite surprised by that and thought the club would even put one on albeit a joint bus for the diehards/ elderly guys to join the players bus, we do that quite often .

That is what is happening but we could only provide limited space for Supporters Club members and these were all taken.

Their Are letting the diehards and elderly But the scenario was treated completely wrong cause i asked for a possibilities of a seat and is a bad way to treat the young supporters of the club

The football club has nothing to do with the running of the supporters club and we could only take on board who they nominated. We tried to do it in the fairest possible way but there were always people who were going to miss out. Are you a member of the supporters club?

Is that not where Postman Pat works?

C'mon jimbo,even wee glensmad knows that although PP still resides in Greendale,a recent promotion to the SDS* means that he now works in the bustling metropolis of Pencaster.

At weekends he can be found manning the turnstile of his beloved Greendale Rovers where,it's rumoured,a non-ageist policy is in operation. :)

* 55 in,jb ;)

You'll know me because FuzzyBear and his chums are on my bus. Just look for a dapperly dressed chap surrounded by a bunch of paraffins and you'll have found me.

Its fairy easy to spot HTG at a game. Mucus coloured cords and he wanders around with a Sainsbury's carrier bag in his grubby wee paws. Beware though he has a very close look alike that will be there but the other guy is from Edinburgh and smokes large cigars.

Its fairy easy to spot HTG at a game. Mucus coloured cords and he wanders around with a Sainsbury's carrier bag in his grubby wee paws. Beware though he has a very close look alike that will be there but the other guy is from Edinburgh and smokes large cigars.

You noticed the similarities as well

^^ Harsh!

Very - albeit true

Wishaw will get battered they can't defend Rob Roy front two are as good as anyone in the juniors very sharp comfy win for Kirkie.

That prediction was way out! Not bad for team that can't defend! ????

I took in Petershill-Newtongrange today, fairly enjoyable game but there wasn't a great deal of quality on display. First time I've seen Peasy this year and they look a poorer proposition than last season. There wasn't much in the first half but I thought Newtongrange were the better side in the second. Disappointing to see that beast Thomson being the best player on the park. I'm not sure I could stand and applaud him shouting encouragement like many of the Newtongrange supporters but each to their own. I'd fancy them to win the replay.

Archived