Scottish Junior Cup Round Two

glensmad

Eh?? You ask for an opinion, you get one and then take offence to it?!!

The west and east region teams are traditionally always stronger than the North juniors as results on the Scottish always show, I suspect it's due to the better players playing Highland league if not in the seniors

Have a nice cup of tea. I know. :)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you up spying mate? Don't worry about us we are a wee diddy team haha boys looking forward to visiting another great set up on Saturday and try put on another good display and prove people wrong that district teams have no chance against bigger clubs.

No I never made it up JC but I could almost guarantee that our staff would have been up there to watch vale of clyde.

A wee diddy team haha. Not having that at all and you will be a dangerous team on the day for sure.

I've heard teams like thorniewood who beat us at home in the first round of our west of Scotland cup defence in 2009/ 2010 saying pretty much the same and we ended up out on our arses so no chance of us underestimating VOC for sure .

No I never made it up JC but I could almost guarantee that our staff would have been up there to watch vale of clyde.

A wee diddy team haha. Not having that at all and you will be a dangerous team on the day for sure.

I've heard teams like thorniewood who beat us at home in the first round of our west of Scotland cup defence in 2009/ 2010 saying pretty much the same and we ended up out on our arses so no chance of us underestimating VOC for sure .

I'm sure big Tam was there. To be honest every time I've been down to Beith I've seen the same desire to win games no matter what teams I've been down with. Hope we do ourselves justice and put a good show on

Don't know an awful lot about the juniors but from what I've heard, Hermes are one of the best teams at the moment. Based on recent form, I don't see it being anything other than a comfortable away win but you never know. As Gartcairn are only in their inaugural season, the match and everything that goes with it will be a learning process for the club. I'm making the trip to Peterhead or I would have been there. A few of the boys have opted for Langloan though and should put a few more on the gate. Anyway, best of luck!

Could be a hiding to be honest going on what I have seen of Gartcairn the last 3 or 4 weeks they have no chance but it's the Cup so you never know on a one off tie.

Show me where i said we'd win!! I said we had a chance. The goals we score, we always have a chance!! 39 goals we've scored since the beginning of the Ardagh in 12 games. No too shabby in my book!

Saw them playing HoB at Broxburn. Bring your A game and you will have a really good shout IMO.

Lovely pie, good tea, decent programme £1, nice welcome, some memorial benches surround the park on higher ground. Nice vantage point I would guess. Covered enclosure also if weather is shit. Be a good day and good match.

Take you sun glasses, the glare off the plastic pitch when the suns out can be a pain in the arse.????

Haven't fully decided what game to take in.

Lewis Utd v Troon interests me,

But if I go to Colony Park v Carnoustie I can catch the end of the Inverurie Locos v Edinburgh Uni as the grounds are only 30seconds apart,

But it could be Formartine Utd v Clyde.

Hate that both Scottish Cups being on the same day.

Nae bother. Don't know how the Sneck will cope with the Lithgie and Sauchie masses on Saturday.

Hope the Saughie lot will know to get the train to Nairn for the City game. Family stuff going on, but definitely hoping to escape for the Lithgae clash. Hope to meet you there, I'll be wearing something obvious I haven't thought of yet, I'll let you know.

I'm off up to Speyside to watch Cumbernauld, should be a straight forward enough win, but you never know in the Scottish. At least the midges should be gone by this time of the year, I'm looking forward to the trip

Do they play at the park in Nethy Bridge?

Was going to goto arthurlie but it to far to travel and their no train station in peterhead or no supporters bus getting run

No supporters bus being run is a bit of a poor show there for me for a club like arthurlie.

I'm quite surprised by that and thought the club would even put one on albeit a joint bus for the diehards/ elderly guys to join the players bus, we do that quite often .

Archived