Scottish Junior Cup Round Two

glensmad

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why you listed troon game as. Interesting game curious really good

It depends on what you regard as "interesting". I didn't say I thought it would be an upset, I didn't offer a prediction on any of the results. I'm not sure why you're upset enough to post twice asking why I think a particular game is interesting.

I'm not upset just curious in my opinion I found it a strange to be included in interesting matches without any reasoning behind it

The very fact that I chose to include it defines that I personally find it interesting. Is it really worth three posts to ask me why ?

The very fact that I chose to include it defines that I personally find it interesting. Is it really worth three posts to ask me why ?

Please give him an answer Glensmad. Something like "the players will have to sit in a bus for over 4 hours before they jump out and compete against a team who they have no knowledge of". Now that's interesting!

Please give him an answer Glensmad. Something like "the players will have to sit in a bus for over 4 hours before they jump out and compete against a team who they have no knowledge of". Now that's interesting!

That'll do. :thumsup2

What a cop out

Lol, what a fuss over nothing. Would you rather I said "Troon's game isn't interesting for anybody whatsoever" ? I bet you'd be on an even higher horse than the one you're on just now if I did ! Seriously, what is the problem with me finding that an interesting fixture ?

Personally speaking, I hate drawing teams from our own region or (even worse!) our own league in the Scottish Cup. The Scottish should be about big away days against teams you haven't played before, and Lewis United are exactly that. An 8am start is a pain in the rear, but as long as we get a win it'll be a cracking day out!

Now THAT'S interesting!!

I fly home on Thursday and back here on Monday. Looking forward to taking in my first Bankies game in around a year, possibly longer. Will perhaps be persuaded to enjoy the odd refreshment or two while I'm making my way.

Another big game for us down at Beith but one we are looking forward to as its a cracking place to play football

Think we will need to be at the top of our game for this one JC especially after you guys going so close in the cup final on Sunday .

Probably a good thing that we got to see vale of clyde on Sunday which gives us a slight idea of your personnel but it's still going to be a very tough game this Saturday .

Think we will need to be at the top of our game for this one JC especially after you guys going so close in the cup final on Sunday .

Probably a good thing that we got to see vale of clyde on Sunday which gives us a slight idea of your personnel but it's still going to be a very tough game this Saturday .

you up spying mate? Don't worry about us we are a wee diddy team haha boys looking forward to visiting another great set up on Saturday and try put on another good display and prove people wrong that district teams have no chance against bigger clubs.

playing hermes who were undefeated last season in the north premier - expecting a very tough day.

Don't know an awful lot about the juniors but from what I've heard, Hermes are one of the best teams at the moment. Based on recent form, I don't see it being anything other than a comfortable away win but you never know. As Gartcairn are only in their inaugural season, the match and everything that goes with it will be a learning process for the club. I'm making the trip to Peterhead or I would have been there. A few of the boys have opted for Langloan though and should put a few more on the gate. Anyway, best of luck!

What are Saughie like? Inverness City are improving, currently 4th in the North Superleague, but the consensus up here seems to be that we'll struggle. Playing the tie away in Nairn as well due to some shinty thing in Bught Park, so we'll lose a bit of the home advantage.

Cheeky cnut..

Eh?? You ask for an opinion, you get one and then take offence to it?!!

The west and east region teams are traditionally always stronger than the North juniors as results on the Scottish always show, I suspect it's due to the better players playing Highland league if not in the seniors

Archived