Latest scores/results

Moondancer

No but are you saying a player maybe 5-0 down in injury time on a yellow pulls a players shirt deserves the 2nd yellow and a ban, what's wrong with common sense

Has the player in this scenario got any common sense, or is it just the ref you expect to use it?

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The roy will definately b in the mix as for winning it not so sure top 5 most certainly

Sensible post my friend.

I have been to four games this season but received excellent reports on the team and how things are going in general at the club the now.

I feel we will end up somewhere in between challenging for the title and bottom three. That for us would be an excellent achievement.

Very impressed yesterday.

Well drilled

Dangerous out wide

Two top strikers.

As a Bankies fan Larky I think that is a fairly accurate summary of the game mate - very impressed with the Largs No5 today - thought the big lad had an excellent game

I would like to have seen Bankies no7 switched to the left wing to put Brian Slaven under a bit more pressure. He was yellow carded early in the game, & might have picked up another for a rash challenge.

Enjoyable afternoons entertainment, fancy both these teams to finish in the top 3 this season.

Very impressed with Largs this afternoon. Their goalie had 3 tremendous saves to deny the Bankies.

After 5 mins, Largs no 10 Frizzell won possession on the half way line, powered forward, put in a peach of a cross which MOM James Marks bravely headed home from 6yds out to put his team in front.

Soon after Largs goalie Lundy made a tremendous save from Bankies no 10 they broke forward at the speed of light, & James Marks side footed home from close range.

Bankies tried hard to get back into the game, but Largs ran out very comfortable winners.

I take it you used your Mars bar to calculate this,Larky. :)

I take it you used your Mars bar to calculate this,Larky. :)

Had a sip of Bovril when the Largs goalie made the save, t. The ball was nestling in the Bankies net, before I had swallowed properly.

Archived