Latest scores/results

Moondancer

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shettleston 0 Beith 0. FT. Fair result though Beith could have got the 3 points when their winger was through on goal with 5 mins to go but great save from Bryn Halliwell.

Can only agree with what you said .

By the way what a setup you've got up at shettleston and have it down to a tee .

Excellent social club & there seems like a real community involvement in it, it's just small things that I noticed all day that impressed me with the excellent new stands behind the goals and also the very clever food stall which has one serving window facing into the paying punters and the other serving window across from it which faces out to the old shettleston road street ( which captures people's money who aren't even attending the game) - very simple but clever stuff.

My only wee grievance was that the pitch was quite poor and very bobbly which Made it tough for both teams to create momentum in moves but I was left with a good over all impression of shettleston today.

Best of luck in the remainder of the season.

Came to the game expecting a comfortable Troon win maybe 2 or 3-0, but felt the game was ruined by the red card. A ref should never give a red that early in the game unless its a leg breaker which it wasn't and even debatable if it was a penalty

It's not the severity of this tackle but the denial of a goal scoring opportunity

Denzel to a player that you think is acting is now regarded as racists abuse. I think that might be cluching at straws. what was the final score, I'm imagining Largs won if Clydebank are trying to make this an issue.

When he's black? The wee junkie that said it shat himself anyway and was swiftly away with his tail between his legs

Archived