Latest scores/results

Moondancer

Nobody seems to recognise the job rob roy are doing, to beat the 3 biggest teams in the juniors takes a good team but he ho under the radar

And I'm sure they would rather keep it that way as long as they can and keep picking the points up.

Thought there might have been more on them here tonight. Was really impressed with them today. Very well organised and well drilled & stuck to a game plan during the second half.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well done to the boys. In the past i/we have been slated for only coming on when the roy are doing well so i tend to keep a bit quiter but it has to be recognized that potentially the roy are the strongest team in the west at the moment! A few weeks ago i was accused off "illusions of grandieur" by suggesting we could finish in the top 5. Well get this : im now suggesting we could win this thing!!! Go the roy!

I would say that today it wasn't so much the red card and penalty early on that decided it, more the Medda players reaction and ongoing attitude to the ref. Decisions go against you sometimes that you don't agree with, but arguing with the ref about it 20 minutes later ( as the no. 8 did) is not productive for you and is really just detracting from your concentration and letting your team mates down. There were also a few challenges immediately after that early red, understandably out of frustration, that Medda players might have been lucky to escape punishment for. It's a freak result and we played great on the day, but what you're looking for after a mauling like that is positives and a positive reaction in the next match. It looked to me that the Medda players were more individuals rather than a team, and the organisation looked suspect at times. Great support though, can't be easy to be as magnanimous as that after an eight nil reverse. Welcome anytime lads and I'm sure you'll bounce back.

Thought we should have wrapped the 3 points up in the first half today and had enough chances to win two games. Shettleston are awkward to play against as it's all route one to Anson but it's effective. Not many teams will pick up points up there as the pitch is not good at all and the ball is never on the deck. Glad we got it out of the way today rather than going there mid winter. However, the surroundings are improving and Shettleston must be applauded for trying hard to get it up to scratch. Burgers were right guid too!

Thought we should have wrapped the 3 points up in the first half today and had enough chances to win two games. Shettleston are awkward to play against as it's all route one to Anson but it's effective. Not many teams will pick up points up there as the pitch is not good at all and the ball is never on the deck. Glad we got it out of the way today rather than going there mid winter. However, the surroundings are improving and Shettleston must be applauded for trying hard to get it up to scratch. Burgers were right guid too!

Would disagree with you there didn't think there were much between both teams . Route one from beith more then shettleston and in last mins of game shettleston should have had a pen when boy clipped shettleston man .thought draw was fair result

Well done to the boys. In the past i/we have been slated for only coming on when the roy are doing well so i tend to keep a bit quiter but it has to be recognized that potentially the roy are the strongest team in the west at the moment! A few weeks ago i was accused off "illusions of grandieur" by suggesting we could finish in the top 5. Well get this : im now suggesting we could win this thing!!! Go the roy!

Wheest you

Hope you were drunk writing this. The Roy could win the league? Fair enough great start but it's about consistency n believe me Roy won't be within 15 points of Talbot come May.

I don't know about that. It depends on how far Talbot progress in the Scottish Cups, both senior and junior. I think they have a point to prove after last year's exit in the Senior Cup and have a good chance of progression past the next round.

Nope not drunk. Talbot wer outplayed by Rob Roy so i got no idea wher u would find tht stat from! Consistency is key but the guys in the squad are proving they can do it!

You tell him him eehee tho you did admit you did not kno what you were smokeN????

Archived