Latest scores/results

Moondancer

Wit. So if its a 50/50 decision the ref should never make a sensible decision away to f**k. The sensible decision here was early in the game so let the game get really started before a stupid decision, same as a ref wouldn't send a man off in injury time with a 50/50 decision if a scorline was 5-0. They can actually take a second and use there brain to think u know

Early goals count so why shouldn't early red cards that merit it not count ????

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right I am now realizing you are not the sharpest tool in the box so I will write it again Twaddle himself said he was last man and denied a goal scoring opportunity he also felt the challenge was outside the box. I hope this makes it easier for you to understand

Well it diznae

Early goals count so why shouldn't early red cards that merit it not count ????

Listen mate as I've said I went here expecting defeat so 11 men on the park wouldn't have mattered f**k 12 prob wouldn't have, I'm just saying refs can use common sense at times and I feel this is a time that should a happened even if at the other end it ruined the game regardless off the result

Very impressed with Largs this afternoon. Their goalie had 3 tremendous saves to deny the Bankies.

After 5 mins, Largs no 10 Frizzell won possession on the half way line, powered forward, put in a peach of a cross which MOM James Marks bravely headed home from 6yds out to put his team in front.

Soon after Largs goalie Lundy made a tremendous save from Bankies no 10 they broke forward at the speed of light, & James Marks side footed home from close range.

Bankies tried hard to get back into the game, but Largs ran out very comfortable winners.

Let's make it simples

A red card offence whether first or last minute is a red card

So are you saying that if a foul that results in a pen should be overlooked cause it's in first or last min of game ??

No but are you saying a player maybe 5-0 down in injury time on a yellow pulls a players shirt deserves the 2nd yellow and a ban, what's wrong with common sense

Was at the game today and no doubt about the red card decision. The boy was the last man and took out Hoots, whether it was the 1st, 8th or 92nd min it was a red card.

Troon were very impressive today and never took their foot off the gas. Been watching them for a few years and they are exciting team to watch who try and play the right way with a good mix of youth and old heads.

The attitude of the Meadows players was nothing short of atrocious. No 8 Fraser was a disgrace and should concentrate on the game rather than argue with everyone in sight. Yes going down to 10 makes it hard but IMO the Meadow team never had the heart or fight.

Looking forward to a wee trip to Aberdeen to face Lewis next week.

No but are you saying a player maybe 5-0 down in injury time on a yellow pulls a players shirt deserves the 2nd yellow and a ban, what's wrong with common sense

Yes that's what I'm saying

People want refs to be consistent so if offences are committed punish whether it's first or last min of game

The rules are the rules for Christ sake .

Which part of this is lost on you?

Aye so a meadow player gets a broken leg due to a vicious first Minute challenge on him !!!!

Do you class it as okay and fair game as its ONLY a first minute tackle against him?????

The rules are the rules for Christ sake .

Which part of this is lost on you?

Aye so a meadow player gets a broken leg due to a vicious first Minute challenge on him !!!!

Do you class it as okay and fair game as its ONLY a first minute tackle against him?????

Maybe read back a bit dafty I said 50/50 decisions

Yes that's what I'm saying

People want refs to be consistent so if offences are committed punish whether it's first or last min of game

But there not consistent and never will be , I'll give it a fortnight at most and someone will be on here moaning about a ref having a big of common sense can't wait to see if there blown down like this ffs

Very impressed with Largs this afternoon. Their goalie had 3 tremendous saves to deny the Bankies.

After 5 mins, Largs no 10 Frizzell won possession on the half way line, powered forward, put in a peach of a cross which MOM James Marks bravely headed home from 6yds out to put his team in front.

Soon after Largs goalie Lundy made a tremendous save from Bankies no 10 they broke forward at the speed of light, & James Marks side footed home from close range.

Bankies tried hard to get back into the game, but Largs ran out very comfortable winners.

As a Bankies fan Larky I think that is a fairly accurate summary of the game mate - very impressed with the Largs No5 today - thought the big lad had an excellent game

Archived