Will Aberdeen win another game this season?

Now that winless streak is over can I ask without intruding on private grief.

What the f**k happened there?

Aberdeen were looking really useful when I saw them at Tynecastle.

Anyone's guess. Some who claim to be ITK think there was some sort of fight in the dressing room - how severe, I don't know. The rumour was that Logan and Jack had a fight, Jack and McInnes had a fight, McInnes ploughed Taylor's bird etc. I think something probably went on but nothing severe.

Others were of the viewpoint that we simply rode our luck the first 8 games and the luck started to go against us in the following 6 games.

Now that winless streak is over can I ask without intruding on private grief.

What the f**k happened there?

Aberdeen were looking really useful when I saw them at Tynecastle.

I'm sure there are multiple reasons for it just like everything came together for us first 8 games (including luck) it all went against us after that.

What did worry me was the visible drop in confidence, the Ross county game was like watching us from 4/5 years ago, so disappointing.

Let's just say we can't react like that every time we have a setback!

Anyone's guess. Some who claim to be ITK think there was some sort of fight in the dressing room - how severe, I don't know. The rumour was that Logan and Jack had a fight, Jack and McInnes had a fight, McInnes ploughed Taylor's bird etc. I think something probably went on but nothing severe.

Others were of the viewpoint that we simply rode our luck the first 8 games and the luck started to go against us in the following 6 games.

If there was a fight it shouldn't have effected firm like that. Every dressing room has fights.

Read somewhere that Aberdeen have not played the same back 4 two games in a row since August. That may have something to do with it.

If there was a fight it shouldn't have effected firm like that. Every dressing room has fights.

Read somewhere that Aberdeen have not played the same back 4 two games in a row since August. That may have something to do with it.

Agreed but i don't think anything went on that destroyed the dressing room I think our luck ran out had a couple of pish games and then let it get to us and crumbled

I don't buy into the argument that changing the team was the reason for our downturn. We did it plenty of times in the first 8 games as won every one.

Archived