Saturday 17th

paleface

Well where is the match of the day ?

Peebles Rovers v Spartans this could be a tricky tie for the Spartans

Burntisland Shipyard v Selkirk got to fancy the shipyard

Preston Athletic v East Kilbride goal fest for Kilbride ?

my choice is

University of Stirling v Whitehill Welfare can the Welfare continue their impressive run ?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well where is the match of the day ?

Peebles Rovers v Spartans this could be a tricky tie for the Spartans

Burntisland Shipyard v Selkirk got to fancy the shipyard

Preston Athletic v East Kilbride goal fest for Kilbride ?

my choice is

University of Stirling v Whitehill Welfare can the Welfare continue their impressive run ?

Course it is. You're at more welfare games than sir peter! Suppose you have to based on the fact it gives you the ammunition to then have a go at the management and players!

Very derogatory to preston to suggest goalfest against ek.this league is more competitive than certain people think who should know better going by how long they have been posting.

given it says in the paper they have no keeper and are play EK I think its a valid point

Dalbeattie v City could be a tasty one. Star play well at Islecroft and may well spring a surprise.

I feel sorry for the Star, they are a good attacking side.

Only kidding but let's see how the reports back after Saturday are.

Bring us back a stick of rock or a sugar dummy, Tam.

Grimbo

Course it is. You're at more welfare games than sir peter! Suppose you have to based on the fact it gives you the ammunition to then have a go at the management and players!

sorry I started a thread theres me thinking it was a forum as well

I have seen many changes at Welfare and some good some bad but this bunch are a good set o lads and I hope they do well

I have seen a few games this season not as many as I used to but as its a new team they are hot and cold

I think Burnt island will win as my brother told me they would also if Welfare have a good day they might sneak a result

Very derogatory to preston to suggest goalfest against ek.this league is more competitive than certain people think who should know better going by how long they have been posting.

He questioned whether it would be. Up to preston to prove him wrong. League tables don't lie though

League tables can't talk .preston were better team against ww with 10men says the ref .preston won't be playing without goalie .

You're right they can't. But if a teams in the bottom three then compared to the others in that league they're not as good.

As I have said all along league is very competitive as shown today.the 2 teams in the bottom three that played today both won and Edinburgh city lost to team that were well below them in league.so certain posters need to think before they post as they sometimes make you look silly.

Just stresses how competive the league is. EK were poor. Hardly think Preston outclassed them mind you long season with a lot of games to go

seen preston a couple of times and they were good the day specially there keeper. surprised there as far down the league on what ive seen.

Archived