Stranraer vs Dunfermline Athletic- Saturday 17th October (17:15)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try as I might, I can't bring myself to give a f**k about this game.

Probably because we might lose,

Or because Stranraer are a boring club,

Or because it'll be shite,

Or because it's on TV,

Or because I'm working yet again,

Or a combination of any/all of the above.

Or because it's on TV,

Sorry Messiah but can't let you away with saying Stranraer are a boring club,try following them.I think you'll find we are a decent wee club who got skint several years,paid all our creditors back and are now in a comfortable financial position unlike a lot of the so called BIG clubs who seem to have screwed all the small business's out of money,in fact you could say we are role model in that sense.I love my wee club.

Or because it's on TV,

Over the last couple of seasons i have spoken with many dunfermiline fans at our matches, I found them to be

knowledgeable decent supporters who gave us credit when we deserved,or visa versa

So for you to write that i cannot understand the reasoning, you must either be an idiot or 10 years old(no disrespect meant to any other 10 year olds)

Not sure why Stranraer games would be classed as boring? Plenty red cards, goals, playoffs and the spice added with Stephen Bell and now Ryan Thomson and Andy Stirling. Willie Gibson and previous touchline bust ups between Neil McCann and opposition players.

Looking forward to the game tbh.

Not sure why Stranraer games would be classed as boring? Plenty red cards, goals, playoffs and the spice added with Stephen Bell and now Ryan Thomson and Andy Stirling. Willie Gibson and previous touchline bust ups between Neil McCann and opposition players.

Looking forward to the game tbh.

We've had plenty exciting games with say Livingston, it doesn't mean that they're an exciting game that I look for in the calendar.

At least a minor comment didn't grow arms and legs for no reason though, that would have been annoying to read through all the subsequent petty shite.

Obviously your team is not boring to you, you support them ffs.

It does not mean you are not well run, it does not mean you don't have nice fans, it does not mean you can't have good games, it means that, to other fans, the prospect of playing against your club is not particularly interesting.

Between the harrowing pars sadwanking and wee Stinlar fans desperate to be offended this is one of the worst match threads going.

Made worse by inane comments by folk so bored with their own match thread that they have to head over here and pick on TheMessiah, our resident village idiot. Sorry Mess but your rants are embarrassing, and I implore you to lock yourself in a darkened room for a week, with no access to the Internet, every time we suffer a defeat.

I was at the game last Saturday and tbh Dunfermline were awful. defending was non-existent and no potency up front with the exception of Cardle occasionally getting to the byline. He has great close control for sure.

Such a disappointment because I really wanted to see this lauded team but they never showed up. Now reading this thread it seems they haven't shown up for a while and that would worry me.

Although tbf, Saint Mirren were decent, very decent.

Archived