Forfar Athletic v Ayr United

Really looking forward to this one. Should be a great contest with both teams very much having promotion on their minds this season. Forfar never been an easy place to go and I expect a tough game however we seem to have a winning mentality now which we haven't had for a while so I do expect us to go for the win. Really hope we have Adams back for this as he is very important when we play away from home, that was apparent at Stranraer and Dunfermline.

Would love a win to keep us top but as I say, it's gonna be a tough game.

1-1, Moore to score for us.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything other than a defeat is a victory

Dont agree with this. This mob lost to Cowden and Stranraer and weren't very impressive down at Somerset in a game we really should have won although in fairness they did have a few injuries/suspensions.

Dunfermline went up here and won convincingly we should be looking to do the same.

2-0 Ayr.

Last quarter we played all our probable challengers for a play-off place away from home apart from Forfar and won them all, I hope the draw with Forfar isn't an indication that our home form is going to let us down over the season.

Forfar seem to be on a bit of a decline. McCall knows how to utilise our squad away from home, and this is the type of match where it can come up trumps. Adams is needed for this. Hope our forward line can continue to produce. Going for a 2-0 or 3-1 Ayr win.

I wouldn't say we were in a decline at all, I think we will make top 4 but just lacking that fire power the top two teams have to be able to compete.

We've had two pretty poor performances against Cowden/Stranraer but were much improved against Peterhead the other week where we really should've won.

Wasn't impressed with Ayr at all in the previous game but they seem to have stringed an impressive run of results together so credit to McCall. Going for a score draw.

I wouldn't say we were in a decline at all, I think we will make top 4 but just lacking that fire power the top two teams have to be able to compete.

We've had two pretty poor performances against Cowden/Stranraer but were much improved against Peterhead the other week where we really should've won.

Wasn't impressed with Ayr at all in the previous game but they seem to have stringed an impressive run of results together so credit to McCall. Going for a score draw.

Pub team. Have been for about 20 years. The 20 years before, most of them can't remember, either deed or not born. Fide

Pub team. Have been for about 20 years. The 20 years before, most of them can't remember, either deed or not born. Fide

Forfar and Kilmarnock are a strange pairing of teams to support.

To balance things out I hate Killie.

Also Ayr are guaranteed a result on Saturday as I am in hospitality and of the 6 times previous I have been not seen us win a game.

If you are in hospitality and can remember seeing the game, then you are not doing it right. :guinness

Looking forward to this. Forfar is usually my favourite away trips of the season.

Ian McCall has a pretty good record against Forfar since taking over as manager, I think he will continue to be unbeaten against them but a score draw is the most likely outcome.

Sorry, typed it shite. I meant your results have been slumping so far after a decent start. Lost to a poor Cowden side and defeated by Stranraer at home, however, probably a decent point at Peterhead.

Still fancy a win for us, reckon Graham will start Satrurday.

Fleming

Devlin McLauchlan Graham Boyle

Docherty Adams

Trouten Gilly

Preston Moore

Subs: Newman, Muir, Campbell, Crawford, Forrest, Donald, Caldwell

Aye,

Moore is out for this, big blow for us. Caldwell got the chance to prove his worth though.

Be interesting if he plays Caldwell or Forrest up front. Hopefully Caldwell, think he deserves a chance.

Be interesting to see how Graham gets on too.

Archived