Saints v edu

Aye, maybe got beat but Rab said they strung 30-40 passes together without Edu touching the ball haha. Don't think he was there, away on holiday or something. Will be good to see any match quotes from Rab thou, his quotes on their matches usually bear little resemblence to what actually happened in the game so him not being there won't have any bearing on him giving a quote. Edu play their strongest team every week, the league is theirs.Saints only put the matches they win on their web page by the way ?

Aye, get your point mate. Don't know how it works with Edu. Do they guarantee each paying player a certain amount of game time for their money picking a team they think good enough to beat the opposition they play. If they are doing that, they run the risk of fielding a weaker team and dropping points. Thought they wanted to win league and move up to Lowland which, with all due respect to South teams, is a far higher standard.

Was at this game and Edu first goal was at 5 mins before half time Edu player red card for as far As I could see was not an intentional clash with Coco who was then up and away running with no signs of serious injury. this was not the case when Scooby sent the Edu player crashing into the fence with help from his shoulder and split his head open, and no action taken by the linesman who must has seen it like me.

I was standing only 20 yards away. So the great Saints team could not win even win with only 10 players in the Edu team for the whole of the second half. Also Edu players only scored 2 of their goal thanks to 2 own goals from a Saints player.

Aye, get your point mate. Don't know how it works with Edu. Do they guarantee each paying player a certain amount of game time for their money picking a team they think good enough to beat the opposition they play. If they are doing that, they run the risk of fielding a weaker team and dropping points. Thought they wanted to win league and move up to Lowland which, with all due respect to South teams, is a far higher standard.

Yeah a think their main issue is dropping points when they are playing a 'weaker' team against south teams further down the table! If they played there strongest team every week I think they would top that league no problem!

Wasn't at game, watching Wigtown. Spoke to a guy who was there thou and said there was a couple of inapropriate comments directed towards the Edu players from Saints fans that were well out of order. Also said Edu outclassed them with 10 men and would have been a lot worse for Saints if they kept 11 men on the park. Ref not concistent with red card, thought it was harsh.

Totally agree Neilly. The only way I can see Edu NOT winning league and most cups is if they, as previously said in posts, are contractually obliged to give all their players game time. Suppose that's what they are paying for at end of the day. If they have to do this, they run the risk of loosing games they should be strolling. Would hold their own in Lowland League no problem, poss mid table team.

Was at this game and Edu first goal was at 5 mins before half time Edu player red card for as far As I could see was not an intentional clash with Coco who was then up and away running with no signs of serious injury. this was not the case when Scooby sent the Edu player crashing into the fence with help from his shoulder and split his head open, and no action taken by the linesman who must has seen it like me.

I was standing only 20 yards away. So the great Saints team could not win even win with only 10 players in the Edu team for the whole of the second half. Also Edu players only scored 2 of their goal thanks to 2 own goals from a Saints player.

Nobody has ever Saints were a 'great team' as you put it. You're just a bitter old hobbit who has supported just about every team in the league

I assume you are a Saints supporter so will will know that I used to follow Saints at one time but no longer do for reasons you will know. Since I stopped following Saints I continued over the last 2 years going to various games in the South of Scotland League and also the Lowland League, so if thats what you call supporting every team in the League going to watch them playing football then your opinion and mine differ. You will notice from comments about the game have also been made by others on this subject are very similar to mine. So you should be more worried about the conduct of some of your current supporters as mentioned in one of the other posts.

Jack and Victor is entitled to watch whoever he chooses. He is correct, he made valid points that were echoed in other posts so this would indicate they are reasonably accurate. Think Saints and their committee need to address the conduct of some of their supporters, not come on here spouting of about posts they don't like and how unlucky they have been to get pumped and outclassed against 10 men for half a match.

Hobbit, Saints can't dictate what their supprters shout from the sidelines. They pay their money they're entitled to their opinion. It's the same at every club. Every team has a Gok or Doc! It was nice of you to pay your £4 recently but don't feel the need to do it again for a while.

Galloway Bull, you are 100% correct, you cannot dictate what supporters or idiots shout from the sidelines. You can, however, where necessary eject any supporter that has deemed to "cross the line" with totally inappropriate comments that would get you arrested in any high street in the land, FACT.! You obviously know what was said, it's up to the Club/league how they deal with this. Puts the 2 Saints coaches at the game in a bit of an embarrassing situation knowing who their employers are ............................

Bladnoch Bandit, I didn't actually hear what was said. But I have heard some of the shouts over the years from the crowd at Kirkcudbright and it's not clever. I have also heard shouts at other grounds during my years of following south football and they have been shocking as well. No club is immune from these shouts. You're right it's up to the club's /league to stamp them out.

Archived