What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

No mention of pie and bovril either, whats your point ?

Perhaps if you weren't so open about everything then posters wouldn't rip into you. This isn't a utopian society, it's a football forum full of wankers.

Anyways, the report function is there for a reason. If you feel threatened or harassed then I suggest you use it.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps if you weren't so open about everything then posters wouldn't rip into you. This isn't a utopian society, it's a football forum full of wankers.

Anyways, the report function is there for a reason. If you feel threatened or harassed then I suggest you use it.

^^^

Reported for inferring I'm a w****r.

My name is Gavin, the digits are the key to a mysterious code which details the meaning of all life.

I would change it to DaveHedgehog but I'm not paying for platinum membership.

I bet it's your birthday, the code to your gym locker and for all your bank cards.

The Minertaur - Cowdenbeath having the nickname 'The Miners' and I wanted to have a hilarious signature on here when I first joined which was "no bullshit". Definetly the best name on here by far. Sorry.

Avatar is of course Scotlands most talented, gorgeous and gifted footballer Greg Stewart celebrating us avoiding relegation in what was his last match for us while wearing a Great Escape t-shirt. Seems like a fecking lifetime ago now!

My name is Gavin, the digits are the key to a mysterious code which details the meaning of all life.

I would change it to DaveHedgehog but I'm not paying for platinum membership.

Happy birthday a fortnight on Saturday, Gav.

When I taught English in Poland, some of my students called me Duszek. I used that alias in the (late, great) effeffelle game, so thought I'd resurrect it here.

The photo is from my LinkedIn profile.

I was given this as a "hilarious" nickname about 20 years ago.

My avatar is a young Kate Adie because wid. I sometimes put up a young Trevor MacDonald and I have also had a young Moyra Stewart. Keep coming back to Kate though

It wont be.

Im tanning his bank account as I type.

My vain mate used to have 15 sunbeds all over his house. He accidentally left them all on when he went on holiday and got back a fortnight later to find out his hoose was tanned.

post-25521-0-22455500-1444651767_thumb.j

Archived