What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My username is the same as the one I used on the 'vers messageboard. The logic behind it was that it sounds like "I'll be no Rover" and "Albino" is an anagram of "Albion"- it seemed quite clever at the time but it doesn't really make any sense. I came up with it when I was about 15.

My P&B avatars have been a series of Oscar-winning actors from the 1980s. I change it once a year.

I love 1970's tennis. The golden age of baseline rallies long before big serving and serve / volley took over. Women's tennis back then was particularly good, a golden generation headed by the queen that was BJ King. Over the years several people have pointed out that my username has contained within it the letters B J and K and pointed out that these were somehow significant to Scottish football. Quite unsurprisingly every one of these supported one of the bigot brothers. My avatar is a homage to Ms King and her contemporaries.

Nkomo-A-Gogo were a steel band that played before a falkirk match and is the name of a ub40 song too.

My avatar is Munchie from Sanjay and craig who has the antidote for flipfloppas, imported candies that Hector finds under his grandmas bed.

AY! POBRECITO!

*Sigh*

I'm beginning to view you in a different light these days Mozza :(

Sorry, that's my bad. I'll swap the bulb back out for one of those natural light ones next time he's out of the house.

Hopefully Mrs Mozza's got the Blue Ribands in.

I'm a St Mirren fan and an average golfer.

Avatar, I think, was the one I picked when I signed up. It hasn't changed since, even during Cardle's 2-and-a-bit year spell away from Dunfermline. I take full responsibility for his return.

Mine came from some jobber in an old wrestling battle Royale I saw when I was young. I'm not even called tam ffs.

My avatar relates to the well keeping rangers out the premiership for another season. Apologies to championship fans.

My second name is Philp. Need I explain more??

My avatar is the Musselburgh athletic badge. Decided to change it after the wife's uncle died (he was a huge burgh fan) and just never got round to changing it back to a raith one.

Archived