What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

I Don't know if this this has been done before but why did you choose the username you use here.

Obviously there are obvious ones but some are harder to work out.

Mine for instance combines half of both my lads names Fergus and Reuben with the year of ICTFC's entry to the Scottish league.

Been done recently by my good self:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/226369-whats-your-username-all-about/

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I support Thistle and at the time I had a keen interest in Leicester City through friends. It also happens to be my mum's maiden name.

My avatar changes like the wind :(

I probably have the worst username on the website. It's both generic, forgettable and impossible to spell.

also named after one the best full backs we've seen at Fir Park in many a year...

Yann Saloy.

I used to be part of an Irish pop band tribute act called the Plastic Paddies (until I reported myself for racism).

We were more of a novelty act a bit like an Irish Take That, I suggested we change our name to Fake Tat but was overruled by band leader Barry O'Garlough. My character was the wrapper of the group cos I can't sing, I had to dress in baseball hat, basketball top & baggy shorts & snide converse hi-heel sneakers, I was the Slim Shady member of the PP's.

Glad I got out of it. But the name stuck.

Grimbo

Archived