What's Your Username All About?

Dee Man

There's a few usernames on here that I find mildly intriguing and would be interested to know the story behind them.

My own personal username is far too complex and long a story to explain so I won't bother.

Oh, avatars as well. If you wouldn't mind explaining your avatar as well that would be great.

Thank you.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My name is Andy K and 97 is to represent Kilmarnock's 1997 SC win. The underscores are totally unnecessary and I hate them and I want rid of them.

Also my avatar is just Fathers Ted & Dougal playing at Star Wars. What else do you need in life?

G is the start of my first name. 85 was when I was born

My avatar Andy a forum member who made it in a thread here where we posted make an avatar for

I'm struggling to put the words in that last sentence in the correct order, or is that what it's meant to say. Any prizes for whoever gets it right?

Addie is a nickname in real life. Didn't see the point in having a username such as 'Wombraider' or anything as such.

My avatar is a personal pic of me and my lad Denny. He owed a bit of money to Chris R once and I had to deal with that and then comfort him afterwards.

I had a bit of a hard on for Todd Lumsden when he played for Accies. I've no real idea why, though he is an incredibly nice guy.

Avatar is a Glasgow Tigers American Football helmet. Because I used to be rather #dece for them.

Funny story. My username is nothing in fact to do with the suburb in the west of Glasgow and being a Rangers fan.

It's about the suburb in the west of Glasgow and the fact that I'm a massive, hairy gay man.

My avatar is Judge Dredd, because I've got a massive hardon for futuristic, post apocalyptic, fascist lawmen.

Archived