Sign in to follow this  
Dee Man

What's Your Username All About?

There's a few usernames on here that I find mildly intriguing and would be interested to know the story behind them.

My own personal username is far too complex and long a story to explain so I won't bother.

Oh, avatars as well. If you wouldn't mind explaining your avatar as well that would be great.

Thank you.

My username is not smart or anarchic but is self explanatory because I come fae the 'briggs. Boring I know and I wouldn't have a clue about putting on an avatar.

G is the start of my first name. 85 was when I was born

My avatar Andy a forum member who made it in a thread here where we posted make an avatar for

Born in 1981. Admittedly the dark red comes from a bottle (naturally brunette). Avatar chosen as it was a reasonably famous redhead - figured it would be a better choice than Mick Hucknall at least!

My name is Andy K and 97 is to represent Kilmarnock's 1997 SC win. The underscores are totally unnecessary and I hate them and I want rid of them.

Also my avatar is just Fathers Ted & Dougal playing at Star Wars. What else do you need in life?

Edited by Andy_K_97

G is the start of my first name. 85 was when I was born

My avatar Andy a forum member who made it in a thread here where we posted make an avatar for

I'm struggling to put the words in that last sentence in the correct order, or is that what it's meant to say. Any prizes for whoever gets it right?

My avatar is Daniel Mcbreen celebrating after scoring against rangers.

I'm struggling to put the words in that last sentence in the correct order, or is that what it's meant to say. Any prizes for whoever gets it right?

Teckle

Addie is a nickname in real life. Didn't see the point in having a username such as 'Wombraider' or anything as such.

My avatar is a personal pic of me and my lad Denny. He owed a bit of money to Chris R once and I had to deal with that and then comfort him afterwards.

I have the word "sweet" tattooed on my back. My name is Peter. The avatar is a still from Salvador Dali's film "An Andalusian Dog", which inspired Frank Black's lyrics for "Debaser".

I had a bit of a hard on for Todd Lumsden when he played for Accies. I've no real idea why, though he is an incredibly nice guy.

Avatar is a Glasgow Tigers American Football helmet. Because I used to be rather #dece for them.