What have wales done to you ffs

the_team_for_me

There's a lot of hate on here for the welsh. what's that all about? Do scottish people hate everyone these days? I thought the celtic nations liked to see each other do well.

Especially wales and scotland considering welsh was the native language of much of scotland many years ago as wales and most of scotland were of the same tribe.

Both of our countries have been fucked by england. Wales was annexed after years of being butchered and you was sold out by a bunch of traitors.

The welsh punch well above their weight in everything they do. Remember its a tiny country of 3 million people. The wee nation was bouncing lastnight and tuesdays game will be one hell of a party :) No one deserves it more than the welsh. You scots won't know that though due to your ignorance.

european-qualifiers-euro-2016-france_336

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More envious of Wales sporting achievements than anything.

They're smaller than us, they have a better team and football isn't even the most popular sport there

:(

football isn't even the most popular sport there

Debatable.

Why do the Irish and Welsh always say this? Is it to give themselves a big pat on the back or something? How do you even measure how popular a sport is? Do Welsh 6 nations games get more viewers in Wales than the Champions League final? Doubt it.

What did the Welsh do to make you represent them so appallingly abroad?

I presume it was the entire nation, consider you lump the Scots and English together as two contiguous groups.

Archived