Rangers v Queens

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on recent performances you'd imagine Fowler will aim to keep it tight and hit Rangers on the break. This won't work for two reasons; firstly our defence aren't good enough to hold out under the kind of pressure you'd expect Rangers to put us under, secondly we are far too ponderous in possession to break with any kind of pace.

We have a decent run of fixtures after this game, so this is the quintessential match to just get out of the way hopefully without any further injuries or suspensions.

Based on recent performances you'd imagine Fowler will aim to keep it tight and hit Rangers on the break. This won't work for two reasons; firstly our defence aren't good enough to hold out under the kind of pressure you'd expect Rangers to put us under, secondly we are far too ponderous in possession to break with any kind of pace.

We have a decent run of fixtures after this game, so this is the quintessential match to just get out of the way hopefully without any further injuries or suspensions.

Agreed.

I just hope the damage isn't too deep. Our last ref assisted hiding from Rangers seemed to set us back a bit. We can't afford to have that happen this time.

The prospect of us setting up to defend for 90 minutes, scares the life out of me.

I'm trying not to think too much about this match just now but have a feeling that the bus trip up to Ibrox will be the best part of the day, even if the bus breaks down. Sincerely hope that Queens don't sit back and try to hit on the break and they put in a performance with a formation that at least suggests they would like to take something from the game.

Archived