Scott Brown

Mr Romanov

We can't have had many poorer captains than this utter no mark.

Chasing shadows the entire game until you see him square up or get a sly dig in to a player he could only dream of being.

No matte who the manager is, we simply won't improve with this imposter stealing a jersey. Should have played his last game tonight.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't have had many poorer captains than this utter no mark.

Chasing shadows the entire game until you see him square up or get a sly dig in to a player he could only dream of being.

No matte who the manager is, we simply won't improve with this imposter stealing a jersey. Should have played his last game tonight.

Yes I agree he has been poor (for him) recently. I think he'll 'retire' from international football soon. Time to pass the baton, if you will.

Plays against utter garbage every Saturday in a pointless league where everyone knows the winner before a ball is kicked.

Being good against the likes of Hamilton, Ross County and Aberdeen isn't much use when it comes to playing against anyone half decent, hence why he's found out whenever Celtic play against anyone vaguely good ie a Swedish team.

Osmm tuck ur wee lipstick for scott brown back in hes dire n as for forrest? Matt phillips twice the player he is get broon out now were going to go 3 in middle should be morrison fletcher mcartur 3 premiership players facing top players most weeks not somebody chasing dougie fuckin imrie about like a headless chicken

Were not playing last season its this season n uve got to pick the form players brown isnt one hes miles off the pace just now mcarthur charlie adam in good form down south strschan too loyal and its cost us big time

Were not playing last season its this season n uve got to pick the form players brown isnt one hes miles off the pace just now mcarthur charlie adam in good form down south strschan too loyal and its cost us big time

He took a hell of a lot of flack for the last couple of games against Germany and Georgia but I actually thought he played alright in one of them. Weirdly enough I think it was the Germany one, can't fully remember. He was utterly shite tonight though... it's annoying because he definitely has a decent level of technical ability but it's hard to really say what he offers to either the attack or the defence.

I thought last night was an improvement from him. Certainly he was better than most of the defence. Provided you don't expect him to be a playmaker, he can do a job as a defensive mid in terms of breaking down the opposition play and unsettling them very well.

I thought last night was an improvement from him. Certainly he was better than most of the defence. Provided you don't expect him to be a playmaker, he can do a job as a defensive mid in terms of breaking down the opposition play and unsettling them very well.

I did too. He was one of the few midfielders to even attempt to get a grip on the ball. Given Darren Fletcher's demise as an international quality player, it was a very, very strange midfield picked by Strachan. Given his limitations, Brown did alright.

Archived