Should Strachan Go?

DeeTillEhDeh

I think we can bring in whoever we want and we'll still fail because the players aren't up to it.

A major overhaul is needed, starting with youth development. For that to happen big changes need to be made within the SFA, and I can't see it happening.

The norn iron players aren't exactly plastering real madrid Barcelona n bayern. ....they are bang average yet getting results we can only dream of with players at least the same calibre as ours...if not poorer than ours

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The norn iron players aren't exactly plastering real madrid Barcelona n bayern. ....they are bang average yet getting results we can only dream of with players at least the same calibre as...if not better

Look at their group though. They got incredibly lucky with that draw.

The norn iron players aren't exactly plastering real madrid Barcelona n bayern. ....they are bang average yet getting results we can only dream of with players at least the same calibre as...if not better

I genuinely have no idea but who is in their group?

I think Strachan has done reasonably well but he has failed and needs to go.

Neither of my next two points are necessarily his fault but I'll make them anyway.

1 - I don't think he has made our defending any better. We have lost far too many sloppy goals.

2 - He hasn't brought any young players through.

Andrew Robertson. Which young players are better than those in the current squad?

Strachan also brought in Anya.

It would only never happen due to our small minded thicko element in the fanbase who could never accept it. He's a good manager and would no doubt at least listen to what we had to offee.

Are you taking the piss here? :huh: I'm too smashed to realize if you're trolling.

He's failed in every single job he's ever had. There's a reason no one has touched him with a bargepole in 10 yeats.

Get Strachan to f**k. He's an egotistical dinosaur.

The new manager doesn't actually need to be Scottish, but sadly our narrow-minded support and SFA can't see it like that just because Vogts was a failure.

Still the stench of horrible misguided arrogance around this 'what we ought to do'. Time for credit where its due....Norn Iron players take instruction and clearly treat playing for their country much more seriously than those thirteen wankers who turned up at Hampden tonight. What you see is exactly what you get....and whats worse is they know thousands of hard-done-to eejits will make excuses for them. Physically, mentally and emotionally deficient c***s are gone from the tournament, and football is the winner. Lewandowski is currently the best no9 on the planet, yet throws himself at a loose ball to steal a point.....our goalie couldn't even be fucked keeping his eyes on it. No manager will change that attitude. Not a single one.

I'd give him the World Cup qualifiers. We're not expected to qualify anyway, if we do it's a bonus.

If we do badly, punt him and give the new bloke a shot at the far easier task of qualifying for the Euros.

Out of interest, does anyone know what sort of cash the SFA make, and how much they could offer a potential successor?

Archived