Dundee / Dundee Utd XI

And Morris for Konrad, clearly.

I make that United 7, Dundee 4. Not my words the words of a guy from the internet.

you wanting Durnan in for McPake too? We can make that happen.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morris is woeful. Never seen a professional misplace so many passes (when he actually attempts to pass and not just punt)

*awaits 'loves a goal against Dundee though'*

Morris is ok if you want a limited centre half who plays less often than Kevin Thomson and only slightly more than Mario Bilate.

I don't want that tbh

It astounds me that people are happy to select players from the rock bottom club based on nothing more than a few decent performances at this level and "potential". As much as people can blame JMac all they like, the facts are the squad is brittle, inexperienced and lacks any real game changing players (McKay aside who can grab a goal from nowhere)

Anyone that puts Fraser for example in ahead of experienced, proven top 6 quality (P. McGowan, Ross, Harkins, Low even Rankin) is having a laugh - the boy has played 8 or 9 games at this level and has been described as "the best of a bad bunch" every time he plays well for a team rooted to the bottom. I've seen him once, in the derby, and he wouldn't be near my team. A few improved performances in a team getting horsed doesn't fill me with confidence.

I even saw someone put Souttar in at CH :lol: The boy was rotten there and finally came onto a game in midfield before again becoming useless - undoubtedly a player in there but on current form he's not near this team. here was a goal against Accies that summed him up for me, casual pass astray, no effort to get back, game over.

McKay is a no brainer, as is Ryan McGowan. I agree on paper Dixon is the better option but he's been playing so poorly he's been dropped for an academy player. Spittal squeaks in because we literally have no-one of note to play on the wings - although Riccardo Calder does look the part it's too early to judge - I liked Alex Harris at first last season *shudder*

The undeniable facts are that any combination of defence is honking and although Bain behind it may give you a bit more confidence he is starting to suffer a wee bit performance wise. The main point to take from this is that compared to last years early season effort the overall standard of the team is miles away from where it was last year - that's not down to Dundee players as if anything we have improved - it's down to the regression of Utd.

It astounds me that people are happy to select players from the rock bottom club based on nothing more than a few decent performances at this level and "potential". As much as people can blame JMac all they like, the facts are the squad is brittle, inexperienced and lacks any real game changing players (McKay aside who can grab a goal from nowhere)

Anyone that puts Fraser for example in ahead of experienced, proven top 6 quality (P. McGowan, Ross, Harkins, Low even Rankin) is having a laugh - the boy has played 8 or 9 games at this level and has been described as "the best of a bad bunch" every time he plays well for a team rooted to the bottom. I've seen him once, in the derby, and he wouldn't be near my team. A few improved performances in a team getting horsed doesn't fill me with confidence.

I even saw someone put Souttar in at CH :lol: The boy was rotten there and finally came onto a game in midfield before again becoming useless - undoubtedly a player in there but on current form he's not near this team. here was a goal against Accies that summed him up for me, casual pass astray, no effort to get back, game over.

McKay is a no brainer, as is Ryan McGowan. I agree on paper Dixon is the better option but he's been playing so poorly he's been dropped for an academy player. Spittal squeaks in because we literally have no-one of note to play on the wings - although Riccardo Calder does look the part it's too early to judge - I liked Alex Harris at first last season *shudder*

The undeniable facts are that any combination of defence is honking and although Bain behind it may give you a bit more confidence he is starting to suffer a wee bit performance wise. The main point to take from this is that compared to last years early season effort the overall standard of the team is miles away from where it was last year - that's not down to Dundee players as if anything we have improved - it's down to the regression of Utd.

The f**k is that font? :lol:

Still :) Dundee world beater cause they are above Dundee United in the league. What's that the 1st time in 10 years and this season just started. Let's start a page Dundee for champions league get a grip Dundee fans not that good United are just shite!!!

Still :) Dundee world beater cause they are above Dundee United in the league. What's that the 1st time in 10 years and this season just started. Let's start a page Dundee for champions league get a grip Dundee fans not that good United are just shite!!!

That's kind of my point.......

:lol:

Archived