Queen's Park vs Clyde 31/10/15

Darby what a clown. He must be out for his Halloween already....theres a full round of fixtures on the 17th....and our fixture may yet be postponed. Idiocy.

And he's two weeks behind when you first made reference to this game. Clombie invasion a certainty for this one.

Utterly, utterly obsessed. You hate QP cos we're everything your not. Stop tormenting yourselves. Face your inevitable oblivion with dignity. QP scarves available online. Time to come out Shaw. You know you want to. And bring The Cathcart Kid with you.

Am I the only one who couldn't quite give a f**k about QP? I just don't get excited for these games like I did against the Manky Mob fae Firhell and the Accies. They may be a Glasgow team but they're not Rivals to me...

Don't know where this "rivalry" came from tbh. When Clyde were in Glasgow we were never rivals. It was always Rangers:Celtic and Clyde:Thistle due to league positions, not locations. I suppose that's why some younger fans see it for what it's been the last few years.If you want to go way back Celtic were once your natural rivals.

Just another three points to me ;)

Still waiting on the quote, Quentin.....

One of your more obscure references to being top by 31st October and staying that way for the season. Unless you've got a double-booking, you clearly had The QP on your mind back then.

But then again, I suspect you have The QP on your mind most nights before you snuggle in....

...you know you want to Shaw. We are the BIG team in Glasgow South. Posters of Gus now on sale for your bedroom ceiling from the club shop. :rolleyes:

One of your more obscure references to being top by 31st October and staying that way for the season. Unless you've got a double-booking, you clearly had The QP on your mind back then.

But then again, I suspect you have The QP on your mind most nights before you snuggle in....

...you know you want to Shaw. We are the BIG team in Glasgow South. Posters of Gus now on sale for your bedroom ceiling from the club shop. :rolleyes:

Nope, you'll need to be more specific. Even if i did say that, you idiots seem to think there is only one fixture prior to the 'end of October'.......obvious counting deficiencies. I'll stay out of the KweePee MudHut if its all the same to you, knowing my luck i'd bump into u, get my bovril spiked and end up another heed in your freezer you creepy b*****d.

This game will probably be have to be rearranged. Queen's Park are likely to host Stirling University that day in a Scottish Cup replay after Gus sets up his players to clog and hoof to a 0-0 draw the week before.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived