Cowdenbeath vs Stenhousemuir

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone remember the last time we came back from two down to get something from a game? Can think of plenty times we've fucked it up from two up but not the other way round.

You've forgotten the game against Stirling, 3-0 down, winning 4-3. That was then though, couldn't see that happening now.

We should just let the Townies have their moment of fun taking the piss out of us, trust me they are going the same way as the Townies pre admin, we may be in league 2 but they will be gone.

Such deep and desperate hatred for us that you actually want our club to cease to exist (a fate I wouldn't wish on any club outside the OF btw).

"Dunfermline don't bother us, really, honest..."

7-1 :thumsup2:lol:

Such deep and desperate hatred for us that you actually want our club to cease to exist (a fate I wouldn't wish on any club outside the OF btw).

"Dunfermline don't bother us, really, honest..."

7-1 :thumsup2:lol:

Aye, you humped a pub team team in the league, you got there in the end though (3-0 :whistle) Still it will mean nothing as you will still fcuk it up in the play offs at the end of the season.

Anyone remember the last time we came back from two down to get something from a game? Can think of plenty times we've fucked it up from two up but not the other way round.

Last time we did this was the 28th April 2012 - we had just won the league the week before v Forfar. 2-2 draw away to Brechin. Rory McKenzie put City 2-0 with a brace before Marc McKenzie and John Armstrong scored for us.

Before that it was indeed the Stirling Albion game.

Just for info of anyone who wants to join in. Instead of arguing with brainless Pars fans, I have resorted to urban terrorism.

I have a stock of washers which I have buffed to razor sharp edges and whenever I encounter one of the

Pars collecting tins in McDonald's etc I deposit the washers within. A small but satisfying gesture and carried out on behalf of the many real charities being defrauded by the debt cheats.

Easily the most pathetic post in the history of Pie and Bovril :lol:

Archived