Cowdenbeath vs Stenhousemuir

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a good few Cowdenbeath fans with the wife being from there, only wee men support wee teams etc. That or anyone calling themselves "big" is compensating

There's giving everyone a chance then there's blind faith when you've just appointed a shocker, we've appointed Jefferies and came out the other side capable of becoming stronger, unless you get rid of Nish soonish how do you reckon Cowdenbeath will be the other side?

Why don't you tell us? You seem to know everything else.

Your presumption we are all stupid and blinded by faith shows you know the square root of eff all.

'Only wee men support wee teams etc' ???? Does that make you a criminal who refuses to pay all the national and local businesses you owe money to?

Aye I'm seething.

I genuinely do think you've lost it, your asking a question you already know the answer to, even then when I try and remind you of it you seem incapable of reading.

Now we've cleared that up away and check yourself into some self help along with Rie, of you pop.

As I am trying not to be Nishy's stalker, you should try not to be Cowden' stalker. I am a Nishy's sponsor so you should be a Cowden's sponsor. Then no one complains you, I guess.

Anyway, sayonara.

First point why we even reacting to these townie twats on our thread just let them talk there drivel an ignore them simple will soon get bored just wanting bites.. Second what is the fascination with Chris Kane what do managers see in this guy??? Nicholl now nish thinks he is some sort of defensive midfield destroyer tht can win us games when we are winning. You would think nish would have learned from Nicholl mistakes as said above exact thing happened at the livi game last season. This guy shouldn't be in our match day squad brings nothing to the team. As said above Buchanan or orrit was the sub once the second goal goes in stenny were there for the pumping am talking 3-4 nill but with about 30 mins left nish decides to defenced an sit in. With bomb scare scullion at the back chasing shadows an Kane producing nothing chasing shadows also was always gonna happen. Sick of watch in

First point why we even reacting to these townie twats on our thread just let them talk there drivel an ignore them simple will soon get bored just wanting bites.. Second what is the fascination with Chris Kane what do managers see in this guy??? Nicholl now nish thinks he is some sort of defensive midfield destroyer tht can win us games when we are winning. You would think nish would have learned from Nicholl mistakes as said above exact thing happened at the livi game last season. This guy shouldn't be in our match day squad brings nothing to the team. As said above Buchanan or orrit was the sub once the second goal goes in stenny were there for the pumping am talking 3-4 nill but with about 30 mins left nish decides to defenced an sit in. With bomb scare scullion at the back chasing shadows an Kane producing nothing chasing shadows also was always gonna happen. Sick of watch in

Aye, I'm still bitter about the Livi game. That was the game that put us down.

Just for info of anyone who wants to join in. Instead of arguing with brainless Pars fans, I have resorted to urban terrorism.

I have a stock of washers which I have buffed to razor sharp edges and whenever I encounter one of the

Pars collecting tins in McDonald's etc I deposit the washers within. A small but satisfying gesture and carried out on behalf of the many real charities being defrauded by the debt cheats.

Cheers. A fair point tbh.

U do also post salient, interesting and intelligent stuff coo.

But the morons tend to drag us down to their level.

Just for info of anyone who wants to join in. Instead of arguing with brainless Pars fans, I have resorted to urban terrorism.

I have a stock of washers which I have buffed to razor sharp edges and whenever I encounter one of the

Pars collecting tins in McDonald's etc I deposit the washers within. A small but satisfying gesture and carried out on behalf of the many real charities being defrauded by the debt cheats.

I've been collecting dried dog shit, slicing it and depositing in the same tins in the hope it remoisturises in time for the opening ceremony.

Probably not.

2 bad defences. Stenny ok for first 10 minutes then fell away. Cowden on top for most of the game - Stenny did create 2 clear cut chances before Cowden's second tho - then Cowden decided to defend the 2 goal lead and try to hit on the break. Bad tactical error. Stenny's defence creaked all game and Imo Cowden should have finished the game when 2-0 up but didn't take the breakaway opportunities that came. Poor last ball on 2 or 3 occasions. Then Stenny got 2 goals from poor defending in the last 3 minutes. FFS.

Left at 2-0 no idea how we scored 2 goals we were garbage throughout.

The New Goth is fantastic these days had a right good time in there then bounced about with Jimmy Calderwood at the train station.

Archived