Hamilton Academical vs Dundee FC 17/10/2015

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never fails to amaze me when folk complain about being lifted for this sort of thing. These are probably the same cretins who sang , "Ann Budge takes it up the arse" at the Oban tourney in front of loads of families with kids trying to enjoy what is usually an enjoyable, friendly day out. Deserve all they get IMO.

Listen, Celtic singing IRA songs - nothing happens. Accies sing that - Lifted + Court Date + Banning Order until court date.

You think that is fair? No matter how many families where there that doesn't merit a court date and a banning order.

I for one can't wait to get down to that 3 foot fence with the intention of causing some serious physical harm to a fan of another football team.

As we all know though that fence is an almost insurmountable barrier and whilst I am hopeful of scaling it to inflict violence upon a red and white hooped, fat balding 40 something, I am aware it may simply be too difficult.

With this in mind I have bought a Stone Island badge from the Keillor centre to sew onto the sleeve of my coat and will be spending most of the international break in front of a mirror practicing jumping on the spot, pointing at someone and shouting "You, you!", a slitting of the throat gesture and, my personal favourite, the good old upside down piano playing which IMO really shows you mean business.

Good patter but I must have lived a very sheltered life as I've got absolutely know idea what that's about!

WLDWLDWLDW our league form this season, so hoping we break out of it with a 2-1 win against our bitches.

I'm sure someone on here predicted that outcome after our first 6 games. Hope they put money on it!

Good patter but I must have lived a very sheltered life as I've got absolutely know idea what that's about!

Put your arms out wide and wiggle your fingers like your playing the piano.

Now turn your palms upwards and play that piano which is now upside down.

post-32505-14443083889231_thumb.jpg

Wan eyed Willie?

What a coincidence! The Hamilton Angry Pirates have just released a new, updated, squad picture. I'm fairly confident there's a One Eyed Willy present within their ranks. Possibly several.

post-36539-14443360443618_thumb.jpg

Archived