Hamilton Academical vs Dundee FC 17/10/2015

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dee Dee, on 06 Oct 2015 - 10:26, said:

Iirc, bummer was quoted in the papers "one of our own fans told me to go and f**k myself". :lol:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.

He must of known how much the majority of our support hated him. Best thing he ever did was resign!

He must of known how much the majority of our support hated him. Best thing he ever did was resign!

That brings another top quote from the time.

Gardiner "when I told my wife (of johns resignation) she burst into tears"

Calmed down, Can't do anything at a football match these days without getting lifted (especially if you are a young accies fan)

Don't think Sec A at Accies will last much longer at this rate. 2 boys lifted Vs celtic at home for saying 'Scott McDonald takes it up the a**e. They both have a court date at the end of the month.

Never fails to amaze me when folk complain about being lifted for this sort of thing. These are probably the same cretins who sang , "Ann Budge takes it up the arse" at the Oban tourney in front of loads of families with kids trying to enjoy what is usually an enjoyable, friendly day out. Deserve all they get IMO.

Never fails to amaze me when folk complain about being lifted for this sort of thing. These are probably the same cretins who sang , "Ann Budge takes it up the arse" at the Oban tourney in front of loads of families with kids trying to enjoy what is usually an enjoyable, friendly day out. Deserve all they get IMO.

Really? That's tongue in cheek patter. Imagine lifting folk for that.

With this in mind I have bought a Stone Island badge from the Keillor centre to sew onto the sleeve of my coat and will be spending most of the international break in front of a mirror practicing jumping on the spot, pointing at someone and shouting "You, you!", a slitting of the throat gesture and, my personal favourite, the good old upside down piano playing which IMO really shows you mean business.

I hope you have an equally " mad for the tear up" mate assigned to film you and post the footage on YouTube ? Otherwise there is no point.

Archived