FIFA 16 Cup (PS4)

Slacker

Lecicester 1-2 Southampton

Another tight game that could have went either way. Leicester had the best of the first half as Southampton struggled to get used to the lag and none of my players were doing what they are asking them to do, but Ryan would have been well worth a lead at half time but it went in 0-0 at half time. Second half the lag got slightly better and i was at least able to create some chances and Ryan was always dangerous at the other end.

I missed a penalty to make it 1-0, but scored seconds later with a fine strike from Rodriguez. Not long after i scored from a corner which Ryan's keeper really should have saved but let it go right through him. With 5 minutes left Ryan won a penalty of his own and went on to score it to make the last 5 minutes very nerve wracking but i managed to hold out for the win and my place in the final if Ballymoneyyin ever shows up!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Just advance the tournament and give default wins to ballymoneyyin's opponents or something

Quite clearly these matches aren't going to get played, which is disappointing, so 3-0 wins will be dished out, meaning KieranClyde will play me in the semi-final. I'm probably available tonight and at some point tomorrow. Let's get it on.

Archived