FIFA 16 Cup (PS4)

Slacker

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everton 1 - 1 Atherton Bilbao

First half was a fairly even affair with not alot happening. Second half rode my luck a fair bit due to being awful at defence and keeper playing well. Goal for DonnieDarko with two minutes spare then I equalise pretty much straight after.

Everton vs Bilbao

Ended 1-1. Lukaku put Everton ahead in the 87th minute with a cool finish after a defence blunder from Bilbao.

Bilbao equalised mere minutes later after an absolute calamity in my box. Very even game I thought.

Everton vs Bilbao

Ended 1-1. Lukaku put Everton ahead in the 87th minute with a cool finish after a defence blunder from Bilbao.

Bilbao equalised mere minutes later after an absolute calamity in my box. Very even game I thought.

Felt bad for your equaliser. Absolute catastrofuck you couldn't have done alot about. I'll take it though!

Fao Slacker and Ryan1877. I'm next avaliable from Friday to Sunday most of the time.

Just remembered I'm away to Portugal for the Scotland game Sat afternoon-Monday night so I'll try catch you on the Friday.

Alternatively I'll be able to jump on now if anyone wants a game?

Tottenham 1-0 Leicester (Ryan1877)

Decent match but my passing and overall decision making was off for most of the game. Felt Ryan shaded the first half and then it was more even in the second. Goal came around the 75th minute mark, Eriksen knocking it off the goalkeeper and slotting the rebound into a fairly empty net. Hard luck mate.

Ooft, I just stole a draw there against DonnieDarko. First 15 I was okay, then he took control for the rest of the half. I gave away a free-kick five yards outside the box and Baines stuck it in the top corner for 1-0. Then I couldn't mount any serious attacks in the second half until the 88th minute when there was an almighty stramash in the box which ended when his player cleared just past the post. I had a couple of other decent chances and thought my time was up, until a free-kick of my own came back off the keeper out wide, I drilled it back in, he headed to the edge of the box - where Kyle Walker rifled in the equaliser.

1-1

I don't get my broadband until I get back from Portugal next week. When will this current tourney finish?

Six group matches still to be played (I'll hopefully get mine with mrcat1990 played tonight), then two semi-finals and one final. So, I'd imagine, and hope, sometime in the next week or two.

Six group matches still to be played (I'll hopefully get mine with mrcat1990 played tonight), then two semi-finals and one final. So, I'd imagine, and hope, sometime in the next week or two.

What time tonight suits you?

1-0 win. Kane in the last minute (I'm making a habit of that) after mrcat played a hard pass to his central defender whose pass forward was charged down by Kane. He slotted into the bottom corner. Bentaleb also hit the bar. And that's about it. As this match highlights screen shows - never seen it so bare. The skill move was only Eriksen doing a roulette spin straight from kickoff.

post-24880-0-67060800-1444409053_thumb.j

It was a game in which both teams were sloppy in possession and pretty toothless. Late goals galore in this group. Need a win in last game to stand any chance of progress really.

Archived