Yes city dundee

kevthedee

So yes dundee/hope over fear dundee rally could only muster a few hundred people yesterday,a very poor turn out for such a yes/SNP diehard city,lack of interest/better things to do,could not be arsed going ?

The best fact from the story has to be tommy sheridan convicted of perjury calling others liars comedy gold so he is.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/dundee/hundreds-at-yes-dundee-rally-hear-tommy-sheridan-claim-country-was-lied-to-1.903309

And speaking of hope over fear,their head of security got a £400 fine at hamilton sheriff court for shouting,swearing and threatening no voters tut- tut such undemocratic actions

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/dundee/dundee-snp-figures-will-snub-tommy-sheridan-s-pro-independence-rally-1.902574

All in its great to see well respected honest people in the yes camp.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He didn't say they were?

You're about one I.Q point above Kev so I'm not surprised you're missing the point and defending him.

If you think Kev's OP was anything other than Scrappy Doo levels of excitedly trying to get a dig in at the SNP, you're mistaken.

You're about one I.Q point above Kev so I'm not surprised you're missing the point and defending him.

If you think Kev's OP was anything other than Scrappy Doo levels of excitedly trying to get a dig in at the SNP, you're mistaken.

Tbf to our intellectually challenged friend, he did make reference to the the 'yes side' so not quite SNP bad on this occasion

^too thick to understand an argument so plays the man....again

I don't see why this is a bad thing for the Yes side either since any sensible nationalist views the Tommy Sheridan Rehabilitation Project (Thumper, 2015) as an embarrassing side show. The less people that go to this the better tbh.

They lost, get over it.

You're right. Those pesky Yes voters should doff their caps, tug their forelocks, put on a stiff upper lip and get on with the job of being governed by a party they didn't vote for.

The scoundrels, what?!

Archived