Central Division First 2015/16

Hong Kong Phooey

As a said not playing for the new manager it looks like ... No he didn't take any players at all don't know what's going on! Not sure if he is injured or not been playing but he is still there! Big questions to be asked or manager needs to get rid of boys not want to play for him and get new ones in who do or walk himself! Cracking team they where before hand!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Questions need to be asked about new manager and committee ... What has happened here? What ambition does this club have now or are they going to a club in decline back down a league? Will old manager sign most these boys or will other clubs snatch them up

So any one of 4 can still go down...from this league..The Gow have done themselves a huge favour this week and if they beat Neilston on Saturday and Carluke beat the Vale of Clyde they are both safe..

However there are so many other possible outcomes that i'd be typing aw day..exciting end to the season me thinks.

Questions need to be asked about new manager and committee ... What has happened here? What ambition does this club have now or are they going to a club in decline back down a league? Will old manager sign most these boys or will other clubs snatch them up

You’re a bit harsh, you will know better than me what injuries your team has. At the end of the day your teams safe and the manager will probably be having a look at what’s he got. It’s all about next season for him now. As far as other teams & your old manager taking players that’s probably a certainty unless you get them tied.

You’re a bit harsh, you will know better than me what injuries your team has. At the end of the day your teams safe and the manager will probably be having a look at what’s he got. It’s all about next season for him now. As far as other teams & your old manager taking players that’s probably a certainty unless you get them tied.

It's not my team just going by hear say and watched a game played against them start of season and know the old manager well and seen them play last night not the same team at all players just ain't working as hard as they did for Lauchie

So any one of 4 can still go down...from this league..The Gow have done themselves a huge favour this week and if they beat Neilston on Saturday and Carluke beat the Vale of Clyde they are both safe..

However there are so many other possible outcomes that i'd be typing aw day..exciting end to the season me thinks.

Yep. A lot to play for yet for the 4 teams in the drop mix and so many results can change who goes down. We can only concentrate on the next game and if we beat Nielston on Saturday we safe.

To put the know all Kristopher straight there is no problem with manager or committee at Rossvale and boys are giving their all but over the past few weeks when the four top team were playing three games a week which was mental the players picked up bad injuries and eight are out till possibly end of season. They have had to call in young players from their academy to fill the bench and when given their chance have not let the team down. As for previous manager he was not pushed he told committee he was going at end of season or immediately if they wished and committee were left with only one option and it will prove to be the correct one in near future. Even though they had all these injuries they were still in the challenge until wednesday night. So for a team he says are maybe not playing for new manager they did not bad and in the game against Larkhall they had 11 boys out for one reason or another. So get off managers back.

I think Kristopher must be a friend of previous manager and if he is then he would know real reasons he was asked to leave.

I'm old school if the manager asks to leave get rid of him. All you are doing is giving him more time to tap up the players he wants for his new club & undermine the club committee. At the end of the day the new manager does not want to go along getting beat every week injuries or not. He’s starts next season in the same fashion with a few loses and it’s a safe bet the fans will want him away. It’s a results business and Lauchie got them results.

To put the know all Kristopher straight there is no problem with manager or committee at Rossvale and boys are giving their all but over the past few weeks when the four top team were playing three games a week which was mental the players picked up bad injuries and eight are out till possibly end of season. They have had to call in young players from their academy to fill the bench and when given their chance have not let the team down. As for previous manager he was not pushed he told committee he was going at end of season or immediately if they wished and committee were left with only one option and it will prove to be the correct one in near future. Even though they had all these injuries they were still in the challenge until wednesday night. So for a team he says are maybe not playing for new manager they did not bad and in the game against Larkhall they had 11 boys out for one reason or another. So get off managers back.

I think Kristopher must be a friend of previous manager and if he is then he would know real reasons he was asked to leave.

Results say it all from when Lauchie was there until he has now left the club ... A question for you then axeman are most these boys that old manager brought in staying with new manager next season? Imo I think use won't get anywhere near the success use would have got with the old manager! If he was willing to stay until end of season why didn't use let them stay until then get promoted or win the league as use where flying up until old manager left and since then I mentioned use have only won 2 games out of 10 strange how all of a sudden old manager leaves and all injury scone straight away but you know more than me your part of the club

The committee of Rossvale made a decision based on several factors, not that we have to justify these factors to anyone. Yes, the club were getting results under a management who were no longer committed to the long term future of the club. We took the decision to appoint a new manager who we believe will bring further success to the club. Players come and go at all clubs and this will never change. We will not be making any other comment on this matter except to say that we look forward to the current manager and his squad having a good pre-season and mounting a fresh challenge for the 2016-17 season.

Thank you.

Archived