Central Division First 2015/16

Hong Kong Phooey

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fixtures out for 31st subject to change with Scottish this weekend.

Lesmahagow Juniors F.C. - Wishaw Juniors F.C.

Carluke Rovers F.C. - Dunipace F.C.

Johnstone Burgh F.C. - Larkhall Thistle F.C.

Maryhill F.C. - St. Anthony's F.C.

Neilston Juniors F.C. - St. Roch's F.C.

Thorniewood United F.C. - Renfrew F.C.

Good post tho the last couple of games big Bryson n Henderson have looked solid at the back and skipper n Mathieson are as reliable as ever but the squad is really strong as a whole. What club do u follow Hong Kong

The Gow. We didn't start too well but looking stronger ever week

The Gow. We didn't start too well but looking stronger ever week

You guys are getting some good results of late. How's my big pal Ryan Dochery doing...smashing player at amateur, had to adapt when he made the initial step up...but got over the worst and ended up Lanark captain.

Is he playing much?

You guys are getting some good results of late. How's my big pal Ryan Dochery doing...smashing player at amateur, had to adapt when he made the initial step up...but got over the worst and ended up Lanark captain.

Is he playing much?

After a bit of a shakey start Ryan has settled in great. When he does what the management wants him to do and keep it simple he has been excellent. Played ever game apart from when he missed a game with a bad gash on the head and has been made captain. Great to have 3 good players fighting for the central mid field role.

The new keeper seemed to be doing well. Why they have put Barneys back in goals I have no clue...

Didn't think there was much between them at shot stopping but Barnseys all round game is better in my opinion. Better at speaking to the defence, distribution, etc. Think the arrival of the young guy has brought Barnseys game back up to what it was 2 seasons ago and hopefully he sticks it out, learns from Barnsey and replaces him when best for all.

Have to disagree with you mate. I think barney is an alright keeper but his technique compared to gordons is not up to par. Gordon seems to have the agility and technique that's barney needs.

It's all just our opinions. Management team decide from what happens at training and on the park. Young keeper had the jersey and lost it due to a couple of mistakes in the early games. It's Barnseys for now. It's always good to have competition for places as I think it has upped Barnseys game and if the young keeper gets in he will need to up his to keep it. Good news is we have two good keepers.

Archived