Central Division First 2015/16

Hong Kong Phooey

Carluke look certain to go down as Vale on today's showing looked the better team...Can't believe that with so much at stake the Carluke lads showed very little passion..The league isn't won or lost over a few weeks, however the last few weeks mid-week fixtures have really turned up some strange results.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Carluke's a stick on now for relegation, Vale only need 3 points from 3 games to be safe

Especially now that they will be playing 3 games against teams that have nothing to play for. Us included on Monday night. Congratulations to Maryhill on promotion.,

Well done Rab Irvine. He came in when the Gow needed him most when things were looking really bad. He's used his experience and everyone seems to have pulled together. I missed the wishaw game watched the last 2 at home both wins and the commitment from the players was great. I hope he gets the right guys beside him and in the dressing room. I would like the Gow to go out and win on Monday night. I'm not sure Carluke would do that for us but I would be disappointed if the Gow & Rab never gave the game 100%. Let's make it 4 wins in a row. Once again well done Rab this is from myself and the rest of the Gow supporters. Mon the Gow!!!!

Wrong. It is Forth, where it snows in summer.

Look it's not true the first float in the Forth Galaday is usually a Snow Plow

Or that its been known for people to throw snowballs at the Orange walk

â„ï¸ðŸ’¨â˜ƒðŸŒ§ðŸŒª

Wonder if the Carluke guys will come to the game? They seem to come to our games and support the other teams. Haha. Lot of the boys have been playing with injuries so I think we might see a few changes. Always like to see The Gow winning but won't be that disappointed if we don't win on Monday night.

Watched Lesmahagow a few times last season & they didn't look that far away from being a decent side..a Few signings in the right places and they could be mounting a real challenge next season..Will be interesting to see who else they have lined up, now that the management situation appears to be resolved..

Jack has decided to stay at The Gow. Looks like Wee Rab is getting the feel good factor back.

:unsure:

Mixed messages here, signed for EK Lowland, then re-signed for the Gow, truth please? Hope very much it's the latter, he's a good kid. Heard that Coffey is moving on, not everyone's favourite but that guy has given everything for the club, I wish him all the best

He had signed for EK just as we have signed numerous players in the past but signing and registering players are 2 different things. We will be stronger next year if the players that have signed for us in the last few weeks register with us. Watch this space. Few good guys coming.

Archived