Bairns v Morton - Oct 17th

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses

I thought Sibbald was really poor yesterday, he didn't look interested and whenever he got the ball it would take him too long to release it.

:thumbsdown:thumbsdown:thumbsdown

Guest Back Post Misses

Just had a swatch at the bbc website , crowd 3900 ???? Was there f**k both stands were half empty. I know this has nothing to do with the actual game but stop making up crowds its embarrasing

To be fair they dont make them up

The season tickets are adding to the full home and away walk up. So if half the ST's don't show then they are still counted.

To be fair they dont make them up

The season tickets are adding to the full home and away walk up. So if half the ST's don't show then they are still counted.

And surely the majority of ST holders attend each game too? I think a decent crowd can look a bit sparse in those stands sometimes. I wouldn't have said there were 350 odd Morton supporters there on Saturday for example.

Saturday's gate would have looked a lot more in Brockville.

post-483-0-97412900-1445277437_thumb.jpg

Didn't look like 3600 Falkirk fans from our end.

Apparently 357 Morton fans there on Saturday. I can't remember ever going to Falkirk's new ground and thinking the crowd was accurate. I suppose it's easy enough to tell the taxman that freebies are being given out to schools, boys clubs etc. and announcing higher crowds to make them more attractive to potential trackside advertisers.

Always felt that Inverness and Ross County do the same, until you play them in a cup tie, when a crowd that looks similar to those when we go on league duty is much lower, when coincidentally the gate money is split.

attachicon.gifIMG_7271.JPG

Didn't look like 3600 Falkirk fans from our end.

Apparently 357 Morton fans there on Saturday. I can't remember ever going to Falkirk's new ground and thinking the crowd was accurate. I suppose it's easy enough to tell the taxman that freebies are being given out to schools, boys clubs etc. and announcing higher crowds to make them more attractive to potential trackside advertisers.

Always felt that Inverness and Ross County do the same, until you play them in a cup tie, when a crowd that looks similar to those when we go on league duty is much lower, when coincidentally the gate money is split.

Don't know, there looks to be circa 10x the Morton crowd from that photie and if there were 357 Morton fans...

Archived