Results in todays cup ties

pleslie99

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tarbolton 4 -0 dalzeil fp , hard game for both sides evenly matched for 1st 25mins then tarbolton showed good defending as dalzeil pushed for a goal and how to score on the break 1-0 ht tarbolton!! 2nd half different game fitness showed and tarbolton run riot deserved winners

Jamsy81 turning point was 2nd half save by tarbolton goalie Dalziel thought was over the line ref was to far out to give goal tarbolton went route 1 goal 2 .0 game over tarbolton then took over lot of tired legs in Dalzell team then credit they fought hard and fair to get I to the game but tarbolton scored 2 more big well done to ref imo was great today not swayed by tarbolton vocal support

Backonburn an accident waiting to happen. Central scottish website no result on website , would appear the game abandoned.. As I said yesterday the Scottish is all about testing yourself and fostering good relations. It would appear that some people have lost sight of what it's all about. Your reputation as a club is worth more than anything else. Personally I would like to think if you have been involved in an abandoned game twice in a short space of time it would to appear that we have a theme developing. If that is the case time for an example to be made. Goodnight

It's on ek Twitter that there thru . It's a nonsense , they have done this twice in the past two year , couple minutes away from going out of the Scottish and start some sort of rammy ! Ban them from the majors for a couple years , should straighten up there attitude !

Jamsy81 turning point was 2nd half save by tarbolton goalie Dalziel thought was over the line ref was to far out to give goal tarbolton went route 1 goal 2 .0 game over tarbolton then took over lot of tired legs in Dalzell team then credit they fought hard and fair to get I to the game but tarbolton scored 2 more big well done to ref imo was great today not swayed by tarbolton vocal support

Archived