TODAYS SCORES,GOALS 3-10-15

happy

I thought that the referee today at Bellsdale was excellent for our game against glenafton .

Can't remember his full name but he's best mates with our ex player graham Mort.

Maybe Dickinson or something? He done really well today and was a bit of a bros lookalike the poor fellow:huh:

The ref was David Dickinson.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kilbirnie ladeside 3 (Gold,Brannan pen,Meechan)

Shettleston 0

Dismal performance from the Town today,Anson scored to make it one all but was ruled offside which looked a bit of a bad decision,but overall we were poor,tight 1st half with both teams not creating much till Gold curled a great strike to put Ladeside ahead,

It was curtains when Kilbirnie scored from the spot and a few minutes later made it 3 and there was still 30 mins remaining...

What was disappointing most was it was a great surface for football and we failed to get to grips with the game and looked nervous from kick off.....Brannan was impressive great at the lay offs and gave our defence a torrid time and the full back with the wee ponytail (on top of his napper )was great at bombing forward creating chances particularly in the second half ....

Hate a saturday night after a defeat........

Another very poor showing from the man in the middle, too many daft yellow cards, the booking for the Shettleston player second half for the best tackle of the game summed him up.

I just thought that the ref who did the the game did it very well and that your bench and that c**t of a traitor was disgusting throughout mate in his shouts to the officials all game long.

The officials were pretty decent today but mcewan constantly abused these guys for me and no need to do so as it was never relevant :)

Agree Southy needs to stop mouthing at the officials but what about Converys behaviour at time up lifting his hands to Malone.

Archived