Formartine United v Clyde

ScottR96

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Papped out the Scottish cup by some inbred village before the clocks even go back. While shite like Cumbernauld colts are sailing through! Some cv you are building Barry! Please stop embarrassing yourself and see if the record will take you on full time.

Formartine fan told me tonight they got a tougher game from the local young farmers team in pre-season, always thought they would beat you anyway

To be fair, Turriff are quite a good team...

Just patiently waiting for a Clyde fan - anyone - to congratulate the players and fans from Formartine for their well deserved victory.

Tick, tock.

Tick, tock.

Tick, tock.

Oh well, enough about the cup. Back to the serious stuff next week. Who's up next Clyde fans? In Barry we trust.

Just patiently waiting for a Clyde fan - anyone - to congratulate the players and fans from Formartine for their well deserved victory.

Tick, tock.

Tick, tock.

Tick, tock.

Oh well, enough about the cup. Back to the serious stuff next week. Who's up next Clyde fans? In Barry we trust.

Please feel free to read your own magnanimous reaction to a crushing defeat in my signature, champ.

It is completely believable! Formartine have beaten Clyde! Clyde, birthplace of giants. Tommy Ring, Harry Haddock, Stevie Archibald, Pat Nevin, Harry Hood, Brian Ahern, Neilly Hood -- Formartine have beaten them all. "Scott R, cfcuk can you hear me? the_bully_wee, I have a message for you: Formartine have knocked Clyde out of the Scottish Cup. Shaggro, as they say in your language in the bars around East Kilbride: Your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!

Barry, please stay on for one more week, just one more week - it's surely not too much to ask?

Archived