Formartine United v Clyde

ScottR96

funny how QP threads have been dominated by Clyde trolls in recent weeks, but all of a sudden when we get a bit of our own back the cries of "no fair" go up - what a bunch of wee weeping fannies

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny how QP threads have been dominated by Clyde trolls in recent weeks, but all of a sudden when we get a bit of our own back the cries of "no fair" go up - what a bunch of wee weeping fannies

Comedy gold, the collective QP obsessive post more about us than anyone else. Take this weekend for example, one of you lot haven't even posted in your own match topic! You lot have been at this for more than a few weeks as well, so "getting your own back" is a load of nonsense.

You can't really blame QP fans for tuning in to goings-on at the box office when their tin pot club ceased to be of any relevance around about 1890 mark. I welcome their passion regarding all things Clyde.

nicely put, but I think you'll find that your lot go straight to dvd these days - commend your long term memory though, even if your short term one suggests early onset of Alzheimers....seriously, you should get that checked out while there's still time to prevent further deterioration.

nicely put, but I think you'll find that your lot go straight to dvd these days - commend your long term memory though, even if your short term one suggests early onset of Alzheimers....seriously, you should get that checked out while there's still time to prevent further deterioration.

classic banter, right off the top shelf.

To be fair, I only recognise two of the Formatine players - one of whom because I went to school with him. Hardly big names in there.

The other being Paul Lawson I assume?

Tremendous result for Fortmartine and Paul Lawson said that was the greatest cup game he has been involved in. Still a bit gutted that he has had to drop to that level, but glad he's having success where he is.

She's 19 going on 12.

The other being Paul Lawson I assume?

Tremendous result for Fortmartine and Paul Lawson said that was the greatest cup game he has been involved in. Still a bit gutted that he has had to drop to that level, but glad he's having success where he is.

Actually Stuart Anderson. Spent a season with Rovers a few years back. Other one was Cammy Keith who grew up in the same village as me.

Actually Stuart Anderson. Spent a season with Rovers a few years back. Other one was Cammy Keith who grew up in the same village as me.

He was also at County, wasn't aware he was playing for Formartine too.

I've never even heard of Fortmarine. No doubt a diddy town packed full of utter bumpkins and retirees, with an utter shanner of a football team to match. Fortmarine 0-5 Clyde.

Please tell me you were one of the fans who went over to abuse Ferguson? Me and my mate were in fits of laughter at the fat c**t who genuinely looked as though he had a tyre around his belly an utter shape of a man the rest were not much better at least Clyde can boast a good care in the community programme by the looks of things which is a lot better than what can be said about the football side of things.

This QP obsession is really weird. First of all, I couldn't give a single f**k about them, I don't see them as our rivals and never have. If anything they were a team that I had no idea whether they played at Hampden or Lesser Hampden due to the complete insignificance of them... However, Thistle and the Accies are Rivals of us and I fuckin hate both of them, but you'll never see me trawling through their pages, or page in Accies terms. You know why? Because I have a life... Jog on ya wee Queenie Bellends.

Do you know what's weird? You suggesting that Premiership clubs Thistle and Hamilton can be classed as Clyde's rivals.

I can't speak for Hamilton fans, but you would be hard pushed to find a Thistle fan who can muster up any sort of feeling other than indifference towards a small, part-time club who play in front of only a few hundred fans in North Lanarkshire.

I wouldn't be so quick to turn my nose up at the possibility of having Queens Park as a rival.

Guys like sweeney wouldn't have accepted that shit on saturday maybe not the greatest of players but wore the jersey with pride. Time for fergie to go our club is slowly sinking even further and this was meant to be the season it all started getting better :(

Came on here to read people's thoughts on the game and management just to find polluted with Queen's Park fans bein totally obsessed as per used very embarrassing...

I didn't think Formartine were anything special just we were that bad, best team won on the day

Do you know what's weird? You suggesting that Premiership clubs Thistle and Hamilton can be classed as Clyde's rivals.

I can't speak for Hamilton fans, but you would be hard pushed to find a Thistle fan who can muster up any sort of feeling other than indifference towards a small, part-time club who play in front of only a few hundred fans in North Lanarkshire.

I wouldn't be so quick to turn my nose up at the possibility of having Queens Park as a rival.

Yet here you are. Not the only one as well.

Guys like sweeney wouldn't have accepted that shit on saturday maybe not the greatest of players but wore the jersey with pride. Time for fergie to go our club is slowly sinking even further and this was meant to be the season it all started getting better :(

Sweeney..........just another in a long list of Clyde leg-ends

Archived