Formartine United v Clyde

ScottR96

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone roundly laughing at how embarrassing Clyde's football attempts are - still; if you keep plugging away, you might get it right at some stage.

corrected that to something more appropriate for this thread - always happy to help

Well done formartine. No excuse for our pathetic excuse of a team.'all that for f**k all.

Pretty embarrassing when the players don't want to play for Barry. Sitting in the dugout patter makes me sick, and that isn't even the beer.

Nice 1 ya clueless VL, no doubt ur first in counter with a girl will be at your local shop where you will explode in your pants, there is a world outside your door,instead for you every Sunday at 4PM ""quentin, Quentin it's time for your

Full bath again with cribbage to follow.

Yaaaaaasssssss!!!!!!

How many tmes do I need to prove it? Highlight of ane's sat night is jacking off to Clyde topics, pathetic fucking retard.

^ All internet related devices smashed to f**k in a fit of seething.

CLYDE ULTRA :lol:

Truth burts eh? How do you survive Monday to Friday? Do you have a Clyde voodoo doll? Laughing at me? Im not the pathetic virgin in a Clyde thread every 5 seconds.

Yes, you're not posting much in this thread at all. Best of luck with the sobbing yourself to sleep, Shagger. :lol:

I've started typing a reply to this thread a few times then deleted it. There's really not much you can say the fact that finishing 4th in league 2 under Jim Duffy is the highlight of the last 7 years says it all.

Well done to Formanite they will probably not get an easier game all season but can only be at what's in front of you.

Every team will be hoping to get us in the second round of the cup as it's no longer a shock for us to be turned over by Highland or Lowland league teams.

Archived