Formartine United v Clyde

ScottR96

Imagine my amazement when we drew Clint Eastwood's orangutan in the Scottish Cup. As it turned out that might have been more entertaining? Certainly wasn't impressed with Clyde's brand of hoofball with a liberal sprinkling of cynical fouling. Fort William gave us a tougher game last week. At least they try to play the ball on the deck and pass. Was glad that this didn't go to a replay. That would have meant trying to find Clyde. Where is that.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thing is no Clyde fans give a F*** how queens Park however you do expect other teams to come on to slap us off that's what happens when your a team of some standing

I cringed less when Formartine scored their second than I did while reading that. An outstanding accolade.

:blink:

What a fucking weirdo.

What a cringe that post was :lol:

oh dear....looks like I've touched a raw nerve, but nothing compared to the twisting of the knife in the above post - congrats HMFC on a job well done but remember...you've just beaten this league's finest (or so they keep telling us at the start of every season)

Imagine my amazement when we drew Clint Eastwood's orangutan in the Scottish Cup. As it turned out that might have been more entertaining? Certainly wasn't impressed with Clyde's brand of hoofball with a liberal sprinkling of cynical fouling. Fort William gave us a tougher game last week. At least they try to play the ball on the deck and pass. Was glad that this didn't go to a replay. That would have meant trying to find Clyde. Where is that.

Barely a shock tbh. You'd expect most association football teams to be getting the better of a team of rugby players.

your shot for the village computer tonight enjoy

take it every which way but loose was premiered last week up that way ?

oh dear....looks like I've touched a raw nerve, but nothing compared to the twisting of the knife in the above post - congrats HMFC on a job well done but remember...you've just beaten this league's finest (or so they keep telling us at the start of every season)

Everyone roundly laughing at how embarrassing your wind-up attempts are doesn't constitute nerves being touched, unfortunately for you. Still; if you keep plugging away, you might get it right at some stage.

Archived