Weekend 2-4th

Enigma

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTTS & Win for Portsmouth, St Mirren & Bournemouth. £200 for my £5 stake.

Probably just leave it at that this week. On a quick glance there isn't much out there that I fancy and I don't have much time to look over form and such likes.

£20 on Greg STEWART win cast 7-2

£15 on Stoke Leicester Brighton boro Gillingham sheff Utd York Dundee ross county to score £177

£5 on Stoke Brighton Scunthorpe Plymouth Grimsby Dundee 2+ goals £439

£3 on Dundee Stoke derby win btts £250

Good luck all.

BTTS and over 2.5 goals

Norwich v Leicester

Colchester v Bury

Peterborough v Millwall

Portsmouth v Yeovil

Really like this market as you very rarely see a game at odds on, had a couple of winners on it so far and when I don't win it's always really close.

Cue four 0-0's :lol:

Don't fancy much either this weekend. Gone for a double of Killie win and Aberdeen draw.

23/1

Lol

Put on a btts coupon, Dundee Motherwell btts has to be a banker

BTTS & Pompey, BTTS & Birmingham, BTTS & Hibs, BTTS & Boro - £3 for £1551

Draws - Raith v Morton, County v ICT, Wigan v Walsall, Port Vale v Sheff United £2 for £274

Stoke, West Ham, Hull - £7.50 for £145

Dundee Utd, Brechin, Millwall, Leicester £2.50 for £215

Anytime GS - Jamie Vardy, Greg Stewart, Alan Trouten, Dimitri Payet, Xherdan Shaqiri £1 for £258

Doesn't look any different to me.

I've just noticed it's only on Chrome that the new website is loading. I've sent off a complaint anyway. On the coupons (except the big standard UK coupon) the only UK league you could bet on was the EPL. When I'm doing a BTTS coupon I don't want to have to wait until the euro 2016 qualifiers to find out the outcome.

McBookies are doing losing £10 bets returned for betting again on the Highland derby. Did a slightly ambitious one of County winning and Josh Meekings scoring anytime @ 66/1

I have trouble placing bets on my phone with McBookie.

I can view my account and even cash out but can't even bring up football games. Just spinny wheel shite :(

I have trouble placing bets on my phone with McBookie.

I can view my account and even cash out but can't even bring up football games. Just spinny wheel shite :(

I've given up of the phone site, it's ok on a tablet though. I was going to put a couple of quid on a daft bet once and it bunged all I had on it, £90 odd quid. They refunded it though before the kick offs.

Aston Villa v Stoke (2/1) - Can't help but feel that the 2/1 on offer for a Stoke win is pretty tasty. I believe Stoke are in a false position in the league and think they'll have enough to overcome a fairly average Villa side.

Sunderland v West Ham (7/5) - Away games seem to suit West Ham having defeated Arsenal, Liverpool & Man City away already this season. Taking in to consideration the Hammer's away record together with Sunderland's horrendous overall form I think 7/5 is pretty generous.

A £10 double returns £72 with BetVictor

Also got a wee interest bet on the early kick offs - £5 on Wolves BTTS and Palace BTTS which returns just shy of £86.

Where are you guys finding this info about the McBookie Highland derby refund thing? I can't see it anywhere

Just checked and it only works if you've had an email from them. Sorry. I'm a bit concerned that they value my custom so much.. :(

thought my bet was down but raith getting the third goal in the death has got me waiting on over 2.5 goals in the chelsea soton game for 150 blips!

and if shipyard comes anywhere in the next ascot race ill be looking at a nice few bob there too in a lucky fifteen!

Archived