Playstation Plus Games

Fide

6 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:
45 minutes ago, NotThePars said:
If you like Sons of Anarchy you'll probably get something out of Days Gone. It's like fanfiction for that with a game that's fine to play. The ultimate 5/10.

I think this is a pretty unfair assessment. When and what did you play it on?

Played it on PS4 and PS5. Watched a couple of Twitch streamers. It's a fine game. It's not better than anything it's in competition with but it's probably a bit more enjoyable if you liked Sons of Anarchy which is fine for me cause I thought that show was hilarious.

29 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Played it on PS4 and PS5. Watched a couple of Twitch streamers. It's a fine game. It's not better than anything it's in competition with but it's probably a bit more enjoyable if you liked Sons of Anarchy which is fine for me cause I thought that show was hilarious.

Yeah, it's really stupid. I fucking loved the wedding scene. I think the fact it's so corny but takes itself so, so seriously was one of the things I liked about it. To be fair, the actual gameplay was also pretty good fun I thought.

1 minute ago, GAD said:

Yeah, it's really stupid. I fucking loved the wedding scene. I think the fact it's so corny but takes itself so, so seriously was one of the things I liked about it. To be fair, the actual gameplay was also pretty good fun I thought.

Was that the "I hope you ride me as much as you ride your Harley?" line? And YES, it's delivered 100% straight-faced. So stupid but funny. 

Aye it would be worse I guess if it was being ironic.

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

Was that the "I hope you ride me as much as you ride your Harley?" line? And YES, it's delivered 100% straight-faced. So stupid but funny. 

Aye it would be worse I guess if it was being ironic.

That's it! And nobody else came because of FORBIDDEN LOVE! Romeo and Juliet eat your heart out.

I also liked the fact it only had about 4 character models for the random people you could rescue "out in the shit" so sometimes you got to save twins and even triplets! 

20 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I quite enjoyed Days Gone. As I wrote after playing it, I felt sorry for it a bit in that TLOU did zombie/bad guys combo better and RDR2 did desolate open world better. If it had come out before these two it'd have been rated much higher.

It's still a decent game and I'd have had no issues if I'd forked out about £20 for it so getting it free is a result. Nothing much in the way of originality apart from the hordes which are quite something, especially at the beginning when you're getting used to the controls. Even when you are used to them they are still a big hurdle to overcome and there is a sense of accomplishment when you clear one.

It won't be a game you remember for years to come but certainly enjoyable with a decent storyline IMO. Some of the soundtrack is excellent as well.

How far did you get with it? 

It's strange because I really enjoyed my first day or so of playing it but I fell off very quickly with it, the dialogue was so forced it made me have no I interest in the wider story. 

How far did you get with it? 
It's strange because I really enjoyed my first day or so of playing it but I fell off very quickly with it, the dialogue was so forced it made me have no I interest in the wider story. 
Finished the main story. The acting was a bit cheesy at times but I enjoyed the main story enough to keep going. Had no interest in completing the side missions after the main story ended though.

As I say, it won't win a shitload of awards but it's an enjoyable enough game. Having to upgrade the bike and make you have enough 'gas' added a nice bit of suspense to the game, particularly at night.

1st person shooter Rogue Company is free to download on ps4 & ps5
Rogue Company is a great free game. Not sure why they changed demolition from best of 13 to best of 17 as people quit when going 0-2 down and your left with 4 against 2 and people won't forfeit. But I can't complain as I've spent hours playing. Some of the rogues pointless and rarely used though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Star Wars game must be shite. I saw the first teaser trailer then nothing since, didn't even know it had came out. I've set it download but don't think it will survive too long.