Playstation Plus Games

Fide

I've had a wee look about the internet and it's a fairly negative reaction.

King's Quest intrigues me, and I would've been unlikely to ever pay money for episode 1, so that's a positive for me, and I'll give Gauntlet a shot, plus Freedom Wars has good reviews for the Vita. Plus, the games for PS3 seem to be pretty good (Far Cry: Blood Dragon and SSX).

Last month, I tried Magicka and it got deleted after about 15 minutes. I kept trying to join a game and got booted off each time, only to realise you had to work through a prologue etc. So, I spent about 10 minutes watching through the intro. and tutorial etc. and got bored and deleted it. And, the less said about Dragon Fin Soup the better (absolutely no idea what was going on there).

I downloaded TWD2 as I've got a fair few days off over Xmas and might re-play through both TWD seasons.

I'm fairly new to PS+ so these extra games seem like a bonus. The successes for me outweigh the failures: Broken Age, Super Meat Boy, TWD2 have been a relative success for me so far.

It's a horrible month. When I had a 360, the PS plus service was far superior and was churning out high quality games month after month for the PS3.

It's come full circle now, there are four games on GWG this month compared to one and a fifth with Plus. They are really stiffing folk at the minute, I don't think there's been anything decent on it for months.

This was one of the major reasons for me getting a PS4. I remember as a 360gamer feeling jealous about the games PS3 players were getting month in month old.

Now PS Plus for PS4 is worse than Games with Gold for 360.

It's exactly what you were paying for an actual copy of the game last weekend.

Still a discount on what you would be charged for a digital download which doesn't seem to decrease in price.

They've put UFC back up to £44.99 so that it can be included in this 'deal'. I bought it off the store about 2 weeks ago for a tenner.

Laughable stuff. UFC was a tenner, Saints Row IV was £12, Watch Dogs was £12, Last of Us was £17. All fired up to £45 this week and sold under the guise of BOGOF. That's some serious trading standards shit right there. :lol:

My playstation plus expired last month and am not in any rush to renew it. The games for December are very poor.

Rogue Legacy has been the best one for me in recent months and I still have walking dead season 2 but there has been very few full retail games.

• 2 weeks later...

Games for January are Hardware Rivals and Grim Fandango.

Moan moan mutter grumble.

I realise Grim Fandango may be a good game, but would it actually kill Sony to give us PS4 players one AAA game?

We get free games every month yet people complain. Why should we get an AAA game when they're not obliged to give us anything. Over the course of having ps plus I have received games that I've loved that otherwise I would never have got (rocket league as an example)

• 4 weeks later...