Playstation Plus Games

Fide

They might be close to part 2 coming out then if they are doing this, try drum up more business for it before part 2 is released 

I wouldn’t complain if you’re right but the “Intergrade” PS5 version of the remake comes out in June with the Yuffie DLC alongside a mobile battle royale and compilation series so it’s most likely related to all that.

They’re maybe rushing out all this to get people up to speed for part two tho...

3 hours ago, 54_and_counting said:

They might be close to part 2 coming out then if they are doing this, try drum up more business for it before part 2 is released 

I reckon we've another year or so before Part 2 comes out sadly. It wouldn't surprise me though if Part 2 is a PS5 exclusive and this is why they're doing this.

It's absolutely mental. This is a genuine, recent, AAA+ title.

Never got into FF ever but is a remake of a 90s game really AAA+ or is that a comment based on the original being AAA?

I'll give it a bash. Maybe they expect a large number of people to play it then have to pay for the upgrade to the PS5 version.

On the topic of PS+, Oddworld: Soulstorm is going to be a PS+ collection game when it releases, which is fantastic.

9 hours ago, #Gary said:

Never got into FF ever but is a remake of a 90s game really AAA+ or is that a comment based on the original being AAA?

I'll give it a bash. Maybe they expect a large number of people to play it then have to pay for the upgrade to the PS5 version.

On the topic of PS+, Oddworld: Soulstorm is going to be a PS+ collection game when it releases, which is fantastic.

It's not a remake like 7-9, 10 and 12 where they do a minor spit and polish and add in some QoL features. It's a big budget reimagining that makes some pretty major deviations from the original source material with modern graphics, systems, voice acting and an original OST. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Days gone is one of my favourite bad games. A real guilty pleasure.
Is Days Gone worth playing?
And does anyone know if its on PS Now?
I quite enjoyed Days Gone. As I wrote after playing it, I felt sorry for it a bit in that TLOU did zombie/bad guys combo better and RDR2 did desolate open world better. If it had come out before these two it'd have been rated much higher.

It's still a decent game and I'd have had no issues if I'd forked out about £20 for it so getting it free is a result. Nothing much in the way of originality apart from the hordes which are quite something, especially at the beginning when you're getting used to the controls. Even when you are used to them they are still a big hurdle to overcome and there is a sense of accomplishment when you clear one.

It won't be a game you remember for years to come but certainly enjoyable with a decent storyline IMO. Some of the soundtrack is excellent as well.