Playstation Plus Games

Fide

12 minutes ago, Doctor said:

and yet none as riveting as spending a boiling Saturday afternoon looking out half a dozen forum posts to roast me with, lol ok pal 

What's the weather got to do with anything? 

And why be a fanny in the first place with a shite comment? You got the reaction you were after 

Whats the weather got to do with it? You are asking that to be a p***k right? its pretty obvious and I wasn't after any reaction I just said my opinion on a game and @19QOS19 went out of his way to be offended as per usual 

and yet none as riveting as spending a boiling Saturday afternoon looking out half a dozen forum posts to roast me with, lol ok pal 

[emoji38] "looking out". It was the last posts on this topic and everyone saying how good that game looked/is. As per you had to go against the grain and slate it.

Whats the weather got to do with it? You are asking that to be a p***k right? its pretty obvious and I wasn't after any reaction I just said my opinion on a game and [mention=12169]19QOS19[/mention] went out of his way to be offended as per usual 

As mentioned above, it was hardly going out my way. And I'm never offended by anything you say. I find it more hilariously tragic you spend time on a gaming forum disliking games. As I said, mental behaviour.

As mentioned above, it was hardly going out my way. And I'm never offended by anything you say. I find it more hilariously tragic you spend time on a gaming forum disliking games. As I said, mental behaviour.

I dont know why you take such offence at me saying a game looks like its for 4 year olds. Why don't you just downvote the post and move on rather than trying to spark some kind of internet forum feud

Fair enough ill say a lot of games arn't for me but you are the only poster on here that takes it as a personal attack. Lol.

I dont know why you take such offence at me saying a game looks like its for 4 year olds. Why don't you just downvote the post and move on rather than trying to spark some kind of internet forum feud

Fair enough ill say a lot of games arn't for me but you are the only poster on here that takes it as a personal attack. Lol.

Because down voting a post and not commenting on why you've down voted it is shitbag behaviour IMO unless it's an offensive post.

It's not me who has sparked any kind of feud. You're the one making a mountain out of a molehill and again, where are you getting this "personal attack" nonsense from? I never even commented on the game in question because I haven't played it. Neither have you yet you feel the need to criticise it and have a go at people who are enjoying it. Once again: bizarre behaviour on your part.

18 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Because down voting a post and not commenting on why you've down voted it is shitbag behaviour IMO unless it's an offensive post.

It's not me who has sparked any kind of feud. You're the one making a mountain out of a molehill and again, where are you getting this "personal attack" nonsense from? I never even commented on the game in question because I haven't played it. Neither have you yet you feel the need to criticise it and have a go at people who are enjoying it. Once again: bizarre behaviour on your part.

Why do you actually give a f**k then? 

• 2 weeks later...

Played Fall Guys last night for first time.

Played with a smile on my face throughout, really good fun. [emoji3]

Nowt wrong with a quick, no frills, fun game to play every now and again. Excellent [emoji106]

I don't have PS Plus just now but I have to admit I'd be giving Street Fighter a go if I had it. I have played one of those games before and that style of fighting has never interested me. But watching High Score on Netflix has put me in the mood for it strangely enough.

I thought pubg had always been free anyway??

Don't get the hype for it. Dreadful game.

Street fighter is the kind of thing that I will install and will play now and again, but not something I would ever buy outright so I'm always happy when things like that go on ps+

Was more of a Tekken guy back in the day though...

My annual PS+ is about to expire and I'm buying PS5 on launch, I take it I'm best to get a 3 month renewal rather than 12?
I'm pretty sure it will be transferable as long as you sign into your ps5 using the same account.

My annual PS+ is about to expire and I'm buying PS5 on launch, I take it I'm best to get a 3 month renewal rather than 12?
I think it would be mad for PS to drop PS + on the PS5. It's a money making pit for them. Really can't see it happening. I've just renewed for another year. Got it for£32.34 using this method; https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/playstation-plus-12-month-membership-3749-at-playstation-network-uk-3531071

1 hour ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

I think it would be mad for PS to drop PS + on the PS5. It's a money making pit for them. Really can't see it happening. I've just renewed for another year. Got it for£32.34 using this method; https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/playstation-plus-12-month-membership-3749-at-playstation-network-uk-3531071

Thanks for posting this. That's a belter deal.