Playstation Plus Games

Fide

• 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

COD Modern Warfare 2 ( campaign mode) and Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout are the games for August. MW2 available tomorrow and 4th August for Fall Guys.

Presumably a new petabyte hard drive will be needed for MW2 based on their recent updates on other games.

COD Modern Warfare 2 ( campaign mode) and Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout are the games for August. MW2 available tomorrow and 4th August for Fall Guys.

I bought MW2 last month and completed it the other night FFS

ETA: think the download was about 30gb

15 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Presumably a new petabyte hard drive will be needed for MW2 based on their recent updates on other games.

Activision are out of control right now. Can't use my external hard drive because need to hard power off my console now and again and it wrecks the drives. 

Literally only have Modern Warfare and Red Dead installed just now think I can squeeze on CTR or the Crash Trilogy. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, spud131 said:

Anyone playing Fall Guys? Downloaded it earlier, its a cracking laugh and it's surprising how much you get into it.

Only seen a youtuber playing it and it looked good fun, downloaded through plus so will give it a go.  Do you get split screen?

EDIT: No, you don't.  Fucking boo.  Och well, seemed like something the wife might like to play, but I thought that about A Way Out and apparently I was wrong.

Edited by forameus

12 hours ago, spud131 said:

Anyone playing Fall Guys? Downloaded it earlier, its a cracking laugh and it's surprising how much you get into it.

I love it.  Like Takeshi's Castle. 

Looking forward to Fall Guys....think Takeshi's Castle but without a Craig Charles voiceover.

Have seen a few folk playing on Twitch so downloaded it last night. Looks great fun!

Mr X jnr hasn't played anything else since it cane out!

Only seen a youtuber playing it and it looked good fun, downloaded through plus so will give it a go.  Do you get split screen?
EDIT: No, you don't.  Fucking boo.  Och well, seemed like something the wife might like to play, but I thought that about A Way Out and apparently I was wrong.

I love it.  Like Takeshi's Castle. 

Fall guys is tremendous fun. Rocket League levels of fun.

It's good fun, quite unique. Servers really struggling last night though. 

Fall Guys looks like a really dumb game for 4 year olds 

MV5BNjczNTQ2OGUtODFiOC00ZGQ2LWI5ZjMtODVjYTYwOTk2M2M4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjExODE1MDc%40._V1_.jpeg

Got any good videogames to recommend [mention=12169]19QOS19[/mention] or do you just prefer waiting on me making a post? 
Yes lots. If I didn't like games I wouldn't come on a Glgaming forum moaning about almost every game that's mentioned. That would be mental, wouldn't it?

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:
2 hours ago, Doctor said:
Got any good videogames to recommend [mention=12169]19QOS19[/mention] or do you just prefer waiting on me making a post? 

Yes lots. If I didn't like games I wouldn't come on a Glgaming forum moaning about almost every game that's mentioned. That would be mental, wouldn't it?

and yet none as riveting as spending a boiling Saturday afternoon looking out half a dozen forum posts to roast me with, lol ok pal