Playstation Plus Games

Fide

17 hours ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
17 hours ago, blueone said:
Hopefully it'll bring some new faces to the multiplayer bit of UC4 assuming the multiplayer bit is included with the game.

Been pretty dead recently.

Completed the single player story but didn't even know there was a multi player mode. How does it work? Do you play simultaneously with different characters?

You choose a character (unlock characters and weapons as you play) and play in a team of usually 5v5 in different game modes. There's also an online Survival Mode as well as the Multiplayer.

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, spud131 said:
9 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
Starwars Battlefront 2 the other free game for June. Not a bad month. Makes up for the shitty offer this month.

Has that been officially announced yet?

Oops! I got ahead of myself reading an article. It seems it's not been officailly announced yet but a few are reporting it from a leak. I guess we'll know by tomorrow. 

Edited by YER SISTERS YER MAW

On 27/05/2020 at 21:37, 19QOS19 said:
On 27/05/2020 at 21:35, dysartrovers said:
The beginning of cod ww2 is very frustrating. Die constantly and bodies everywhere

So unrealistic.

I mind someone complaining that Battlefield 1 was frustrating because you spend the entire game dying just to advance a few feet.

I just added Battlefront to my library (probably won't play it for a while though) but it seems that CoD can only be downloaded and not added with the option to download at a later date, which is problematic as I don't have enough storage atm.

I just added Battlefront to my library (probably won't play it for a while though) but it seems that CoD can only be downloaded and not added with the option to download at a later date, which is problematic as I don't have enough storage atm.
Pretty sure of you press download and then cancel it straight away it will add it to your library anyway.

• 3 weeks later...