A thread about P & B

Fide

Whilst we're on the subject of shitting habits, a friend recently let on to me that he only takes a shite if he has wet wipes available. I found this extremely strange until another friend piped up saying he was the same. Am I the one in the wrong here and the whole world has moved on from mere scented toilet paper to wet wipes?

EDIT - I should state I'm firmly in the "lift a cheek and wipe" crew. What sort of muppet stands up? Your arse cheeks close when you stand up, it must be a horrible mess to clean up.

I may or may not have discovered the cleansing, soothing goodness of wet wipes.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whilst we're on the subject of shitting habits, a friend recently let on to me that he only takes a shite if he has wet wipes available. I found this extremely strange until another friend piped up saying he was the same. Am I the one in the wrong here and the whole world has moved on from mere scented toilet paper to wet wipes?

EDIT - I should state I'm firmly in the "lift a cheek and wipe" crew. What sort of muppet stands up? Your arse cheeks close when you stand up, it must be a horrible mess to clean up.

These sub human scum are the reason our sewers are in the state they are.

Been toying with the idea of introducing wet wipes into my daily routine, it would mean taking a bag everywhere and also taking it to the toilet like a burd. I think that is what's stopping me, never say never though.

This was where I felt the whole thing fell down. He stated that he didn't carry wet wipes with him so would wait until he got home. That's just not something I can do, when Mr Brown knocks on the door I've got to let him out.

A boy I used to play football with used to do this only to mistake the wet wipes one time for Flash bleach wipes. Had to jump in the shower and hose himself down.

See, I'm the exact opposite. I just cannot fathom how someone could properly wipe themselves whilst seated. It baffles and disgusts me. Until the original P&B thread about this subject a while back it had never even occurred to me that there were people out there sitting to wipe. Clatty b*****ds.

I brush my teeth in the shower in the morning.

Brushing my teeth in the shower saves both time and effort.

As for pooping. Sitting down, your bum cheeks are at the perfect angle to get a good solid wipe. In a standing position, the cheeks are surely (quite naturally) clenched closer together to achieve anything but a mediocre wipe. Are skid marks an occurrence?

The image in my head of a grown man standing up whilst wiping his arse greatly amuses me.

Brushing my teeth in the shower saves both time and effort.

As for pooping. Sitting down, your bum cheeks are at the perfect angle to get a good solid wipe. In a standing position, the cheeks are surely (quite naturally) clenched closer together to achieve anything but a mediocre wipe. Are skid marks an occurrence?

The image in my head of a grown man standing up whilst wiping his arse greatly amuses me.

I feel like we're speaking completely different languages.

Archived