A thread about P & B

Fide

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought it was only women who wiped their arse while sitting down. Now I know some strange men do it too.

You stand up to wipe? Weirdo.

, to be honest thought I would be banned within the first few weeks of signing up

We live in hope ;)

I spend time on P&B because if I didn't, my productivity levels at work would be far too high for my liking and I don't want the pressure of having to constantly perform at that level.

Also, I struggle to get started in work until I have done the quiz. It has become an important part of my daily routine in the office.

I find Grimbo quite funny.

Grimbo

I've learned that some human beings brush their teeth in the shower and stand up to wipe their arse. With that, it's given me a strange and unique insight into bathroom life beyond my own which I wouldn't have had otherwise.

Eta: written on the bus home to pass time.

I can't fathom how cleaning your teeth in the shower is anything but a good thing?

Standing up to wipe your arse is disgusting though, there is no way you are properly cleaning yourself down there using this technique.

I can't fathom how cleaning your teeth in the shower is anything but a good thing?

Standing up to wipe your arse is disgusting though, there is no way you are properly cleaning yourself down there using this technique.

See, I'm the exact opposite. I just cannot fathom how someone could properly wipe themselves whilst seated. It baffles and disgusts me. Until the original P&B thread about this subject a while back it had never even occurred to me that there were people out there sitting to wipe. Clatty b*****ds.

I brush my teeth in the shower in the morning.

Anyone over the age of 5 who wipes standing up should be sectioned. The only time it would be acceptable would be if you shat whilst standing up - and you're probably doing that because you've come to terms with the fact you're a mentalist.

Whilst we're on the subject of shitting habits, a friend recently let on to me that he only takes a shite if he has wet wipes available. I found this extremely strange until another friend piped up saying he was the same. Am I the one in the wrong here and the whole world has moved on from mere scented toilet paper to wet wipes?

EDIT - I should state I'm firmly in the "lift a cheek and wipe" crew. What sort of muppet stands up? Your arse cheeks close when you stand up, it must be a horrible mess to clean up.

Archived