A thread about P & B

Fide

P & B is great. I think we're all agreed on that.

It's also informative, eccentric, weird, thought provoking, funny and many other things.

So what is P&B to you? What forums do you visit regulalrly? What forummers do you feel offer value for money? And which ones don't? What have you learned from P&B?

Would you add any other sub forums? Or remove some?

Who's your favourite mod?

Who's your least favourite St Mirren fan?

In the vaguest possible way, what keeps you coming back?

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've learned that some human beings brush their teeth in the shower and stand up to wipe their arse. With that, it's given me a strange and unique insight into bathroom life beyond my own which I wouldn't have had otherwise.

Eta: written on the bus home to pass time.

Its a daily source of amusement and probably the best place I can think of to actually get decent and accurate information on Scottish football. The media being so Old Firm focused leaves a rather large gap for those with interests outside of those two teams. It has also provided me with some of the best laughs in recent years but equally makes me realise how sad people can be, ie getting banned and continually returning with aliases that act in the exact same manner which got them banned last time.

So what is P&B to you?

Family.

What forums do you visit regulalrly?

Here, LowlandLeague, Politixs & Telly/Movies.

What forummers do you feel offer value for money?

You, but there's loads of others so I'll just make you blush by putting you on the throne.

And which ones don't?

There's not many, some might be c***s but I think they are just playing eh? Reynard at a push.

What have you learned from P&B?

To trust everyone.

Would you add any other sub forums?

No there's enough to satiate me

Or remove some?

Nah I just don't go in any that bore me.

Who's your favourite mod?

Don't really notice them, which is a good thing. Maybe I've got them all on ignore.

Who's your least favourite St Mirren fan?

I don't think there any on here, I've never noticed any?

In the vaguest possible way, what keeps you coming back?

Jelly.

Love

Grimbo x

P&B is a switch off. I if I want to read shite and have a laugh, then I log on. The football chat has a high volume of shite, but among it, are some absolute gems that post on here. Casagolda, Swello and Aloysius Snuffleupagus are excellent at match summaries.

I tend to post in Premiership forum, but GN has it's moments. Some awful posters on here, but I have mentioned those before.

Sub forums have their uses, but keep them as they are IMHO.

Don't take much to do with the MODs in all honesty, but I would pick Tynieness as he is a top lad.

Least favourite St Mirren fan? Hmmm.

I only come back for Philpy's posts.

I've learned that some human beings brush their teeth in the shower and stand up to wipe their arse. With that, it's given me a strange and unique insight into bathroom life beyond my own which I wouldn't have had otherwise.

Eta: written on the bus home to pass time.

I thought it was only women who wiped their arse while sitting down. Now I know some strange men do it too.

I specifically came on with the full intention of just arguing with celtic fans , and for a few months tended to just stick to the old firm sub section getting involved in tedious arguements with Magee , beet root and 67 , then the bralt became tedious and boring and I began venturing off and broadened my horizons and one day stumbled across a mysterious place called the general nonsense forum and enjoyed some of the patter and now 3 years later here I am , to be honest thought I would be banned within the first few weeks of signing up

I keep coming back for bad puns, seethe and fruity pics of Judith Ralston that I can't be bothered looking up on Google.

And my least favourite St Mirren fan is the wee ned who launched coins and stones at us at a Saints v Meadowbank match in the early 1990s. We won though and he's probably either deid now or someone's bitch in Barlinnie so I win :)

I'm on here far too much, which was one of my '15 for 15' - to cut down. I'll never do it though. (Unless I'm banned but I'm too beige for that)

Genuinely think this forum and it's inhabitants is brilliant. Some really funny. Some painfully unfunny. Some absolute weirdos.

By other forum standards, we are quite loosely moderated which is what keeps us all coming back I assume.

Only thing that would improve it - return of the Sin Bin.

Archived